𝒴𝑒𝓈, 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to tender caressing on my leg that is across my mate's hips. I smiled drowsily and breathed in his spicy scent. 

"Hello, my teddy-bear."- I spoke sleepily and nuzzled into his robust body. 

"Hello, my little koala."- replied William and kissed my forehead, making my smile widen. 

We got up shortly and did our routine, then went to the kitchen. 

We began making banana pancakes with strawberry topping. As soon as we sat down to eat, the rain began pouring. 

"This means cuddles all day!"- I chirped as I looked out of the window. A pair of muscular arms wrapped around me from behind and tender kiss was placed on my neck. 

"It sure does."- chuckled my mate and I turned around, pecking his soft, plump lips affectionately. 

We ate our breakfast and went to change. I slipped out of William's dress shirt, only to put on his white hoodie. I brushed my hair and left it loose. I finished off with cherry lip balm and went in the bedroom. Willy wrapped me in his arms and I kissed his chin as I stood on my tip-toes. 

We went to the cinema room, picked movie to watch and began our staying-in date. Movie after movie, we could not stop laughing. We stole sweet kisses along the way, while I remained in warm, safe and loving embrace. At 1PM we had lunch and dancing session in the living room. 

Now it is 3PM, rain is pouring and we are laying in the net-bed area, simply gazing at each other while the sound of raindrops and waves is playing on the background. 

"This feels perfect."- I almost whispered while my hand in caressing my mate's bicep as his arms are around my waist. 

"We have our own paradise."- spoke William as he leaned in with me meeting him half way. Our lips collided in slow, tender manner while we savoured each other's taste and touch. 

With each loving kiss, our ardour grew and we both felt it. My hands trailed along my mate's arms, all the way up to his chocolate brown, silky hair, triggering husky moan. 

"Mi amor, are you sure you are fine?"- asked Willy with concern while his bond is oozing desire and yearning. I want and long for him just as much. 

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

Goddess, I want mi estrella; I crave her touch. However worry about hurting her or her being unwell hunt me, making me tame down my thirst and lust.

"Mi amor, are you sure you are fine?"- I asked, doing my best to remain collected as I can clearly sense how much my mate wants me. 

"I am more than fine."- said with charming smile my little treasure before kissing me gently, but amorously. 

That is more than enough for me to dive into pleasure. 

I lifted my beauty up and placed her on top of me, never breaking off the kiss. My hands trailed along her slim legs, earning delicious moan from mi vida that made me smirk at how responsive she is. Small hands removed my t-shirt, tossing in somewhere. 

Mi reina trailed her dainty hands up and down my abs, knowing how much it drives me insane. I kissed her harder and took the hem of the hoodie before sliding it off her gorgeous body, getting clear view of provocative black lingerie that leaves nothing to my imagination.