𝐼 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓂, 𝒹𝒶𝒹.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up from the nauseous feeling that I know all too well. 

I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes gently to wake up. I looked at William's side of the bed and touched it. It is somewhat warm, so I guess that is why I woke up just now; he left not that long ago. 

I examined the room and spotted a note and breakfast on my nightstand. I smiled at that and picked the note up to read it. 

"Good morning, mi ángel. 

I am sorry that I left so early; the training starts at 8AM. I didn't want to wake you up, you looked so peaceful. I will call and text you throughout the day. Eat well and stay hydrated, dress warmly (it is cold outside). 

If someone messes with you, remember their face; I will deal with them. 

I already miss you. I will make up for this. 

Have a marvellous day, mi amor. 

I love you so much. 

Yours Willy."

I couldn't help smiling while reading his note. Willy is always so thoughtful and caring. 

I took my phone and checked the time: 8:10AM. I grinned when I saw notification from my mate. I eagerly opened them. 

"Good morning, mi belleza. Have a great day. I love you, mi mariposa ♡"- the text said. I started happily typing. 

"Good morning, Willy. Thank you ♡ Don't overwork yourself. Don't skip meal and stay hydrated. I miss you. I love you so so so much ♡♡♡♡♡♡"- I texted my Willy. In a moment I received reply. 

"I miss so fucking much, mi reina. It is even worse than the last time. I will call or text you during the breaks, free period and I think, lunch too, if the meeting won't last that long."- replied my mate. 

"Stay focused, Willy. I understand everything, so don't worry."- I typed. William still needs to do all of these things that he has planned. I cannot occupy all of his time. Though, I admit, I certainly wouldn't mind having my mate all to myself 24/7. 

"You are perfect, mi estrella. I will try to stay focused, but so far, it has been absolutely impossible as my daydreams about you are not leaving my mind."- said Willy's text and I smiled widely. 

We kept texting while I ate, did my skin care, makeup, hair. Then, sadly, my mate had another training session, so we exchanged I love you's and I wished him good luck. As soon as we stopped texting, my longing and nauseousness hit harder than when I woke up.

I am now looking through the closet to find a warm, cute, cozy outfit. At first, I thought that I will take Willy's hoodie or sweater, but laundry had to happen, so my plan failed miserably. 

After 5 minutes, I finished getting ready.