𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑀𝒶𝒿𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to sweet kissed being placed all over my face and that made me grin. I opened my eyes to see my beloved laying closely next to me with a breathtaking smile. 

"Good morning, Willy."- said chipper mate and kissed my Adam's apple. 

"I can get used to waking up like this."- I thought before kissing my mate's forehead. 

"Good morning, mi mariposa. How are you feeling?"- I replied with a grin. 

"I am very well, thank you. What about you, Willy?"- said my Catalina as she laid her head on my chest, still facing me. My beloved lifted her hand and caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes from pleasure. 

"I am feeling euphoric, mi amor. Phenomenal."- I mumbled, earning the sweetest giggle from my  princess. 

We stayed like this for a few more minutes, then we got up and headed to the bathroom. We laughed and made weird faces at each other while brushing teeth together. Then we entered the bedroom and my mate wrapped me in her embrace, but not before kissing my chin.

"Mi vida, your outfit is waiting for you on the bed. Take all the time you need, alright?"- I said softly and kissed her forehead. She nodded her head. As soon as I was about to leave, I was pulled back. My mate is holding my wrists gently and tugging on them, gesturing me to lean in. I complied eagerly, knowing what's in store for me. 

My Catalina kissed me torturously slowly, making me growl in arousal. I took her face in my hands and kissed my beloved back more intensively and lecherously, earning a soft moan. Her hands moved all the way slowly from my wrists to my neck, pulling me closer and I gladly obeyed. 

Mi amor broke off our kiss and leaned her forehead again mine with a smile. I grinned while caressing her cheeks. 

"I love you, mi reina."- I whispered happily. Her small hands moved to my shoulders, sending sparks all over my body.

"I love you, Willy."- replied my beloved and pecked my lips. 

I went to the other room to change quickly as I cannot wait to see my princess in those clothes. I picked out all clothes, accessories and shoes for my mate, except swimsuits and undergarments. The last two I asked Tara and Willow to buy as that seemed too intimate and I am not sure my angel will feel comfortable with me buying those for her. Both of them happily complied, sounding too excited. 

I am wearing white jeans and fitted black T-shirt. I put on black sneakers and spayed on my perfume. I haven't taken off the ring from my beloved, so I am good to go. 

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

When William turned around to leave, I grabbed his wrists and tugged on them gently. My mate leaned in and I crushed my lips on his. 

I took my time kissing Willy slowly and libidinously, getting a growl from him. William took my face in his soft, yet big hands and kissed me intensively and more sensually. I let out a small moan. I move my hands from his wrists up to his neck, not missing an inch. I moved them up from wrists, arms and shoulders slowly. As I reached William's neck, I pulled him closer if that's even possible.