𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅, 𝓂𝒾 𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓇.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to steady and warm breathing tickling my chest and neck. I drowsily smiled and lazily opened my eyes. My mate is peacefully sleeping on top of me, looking absolutely adorable with chocolate brown strands laying across his forehead and sleepy smile adorning those plump lips. 

I raised my hand and moved fallen pieces of his silky hair in place, getting clearer view of that handsome face. Willy nuzzled his face in my neck and purred my name out loud, making me grin at his cuteness. I took my phone in my free hand and checked the time; it is 7:20AM. I also snapped a picture of my mate and put away the phone on my nightstand. I cuddled Willy and kissed his hair. 

After some time, I felt tender kiss on my mark, sending wave off cheerfulness to me. 

"Good morning, mi mariposa."- stated low, husky, smoky, fruiter and very sexy voice. 

"Good morning, Willy."- I replied and kissed the top of his head. 

"I hope, you know how huggable you are, mi flor."- purred in my neck my mate while pulling me closer at what I giggled. 

We stayed in each other's arms till 9AM, enjoying the comfort and love of one another. 

Lamentably, we can't stay in bed all  day and cuddle. Today, we will be represented as official heirs and will either be challenged or not. 

We went to the bathroom and did our routine together. I asked my mate to keep his slight stubble to what he happily complied. William went to get dressed while I am applying my mask. After 15 minutes, I took it off and finished my regiment. 

I walked into the closet and smiled at the handsome man in front of me. Goddess, my husband posses unrealistic beauty. 

Navy coloured outfit what consists of matching blazer and pants with dark blue t-shirt. The sleeves of the blazer are rolled, giving glimpse of his muscular arms. The white gold rings and hand watch finish off the look, giving it elegant touch. The attire compliments my mate's sinewy frame in the greatest ways possible. 

Chocolate brows hair is in its natural waves and is messily styled, just like I adore it. Slight stubble creates even more alluring look on his handsome face. The scent of sandalwood, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg is as inviting and calming as ever. 

I approached William, who is tying his shoe laces and wrapped my arms around his robust physic from behind, hugging him affectionally, earning husky chuckle

"You look devilishly handsome, Willy."- I complimented my mate sincerely and kissed his neck. Willy stood straight, lifting me off the floor as he did so. He swiftly switched my position, getting me off his back and placed me in front of him with my legs wrapped around his toned waist. My hands rested on his broad shoulders.