𝒜𝓃𝓎 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸 𝓉𝑜𝓅𝒾𝒸?

Mature content ahead.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to delicate caressing of my exposed thigh and gentle breathing tickling my neck. I smiled sleepily.

"Good morning, my perfect husband."- I said drowsily and a husky chuckle sounded from behind me, making finely honed chest vibrate. 

"Good morning, my impeccable wife."- replied my mate and kissed my hair. 

We cuddled til 9AM. Then we got up and did our morning routine together. 

"I love you slight stubble."- I grinned widely and kissed William's chin. He smiled charmingly and kissed my forehead. 

Willy put on a grey t-shirt and left his sweatpants on. He went to make us breakfast and I slipped his t-shirt off myself and put on William's  white robe on that is enormous on my frame, but is extremely cozy. I brushed my hair and left it loose. Then, I joined my mate in the kitchen.

"What are you making, Willy?"- I asked as I leaned on my forearms on the island. Egyptian blue eyes looked at me and soft lips formed a grin.

"You look adorable."- stated Willy and I smiled widely. 

"And you smell delightfully."- I replied and William chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his biceps and formed a bow with my lips, asking for a kiss that I got immediately. 

"I am making waffles, mi reina."- answered my mate and my face lit up. 

"Yes!"- I said excitedly and eagerly hopped on the stool, earning a deep, still melodic laugh from Willy. 

Shortly, we ate and talked about our stay here. William is taking me on a date tonight at 6PM, tomorrow we will go hiking and on a run; then, we will see. 

For now, we are going to be lazy and lay in bed all day, enjoying a magical view that full-sized windows provide there. 

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

My princess hopped on bed while smiling breathtakingly; she is on her stomach, face is now on the other side of the bed, closer to the window, and legs are dangling up in the air. My heart is soaring from joy. 

My Catalina is my joy. 

I spotted Polaroid on the table and quickly took it. I took 2 pictures of the goddess in front of me: one for our album and the other for me. I laid next to my beauty, who turned to face me and snuggled into my body, placing her face in my neck. My one hand wrapped around her waist and the other started drawing hearts on her exposed thigh. 

"Tell me anything, mi amor."- I asked, desperate to hear her angelic voice. She understood what I meant.

"Any specific topic?"- wondered my little love while nuzzling into me. 

"Nope."- I answered and kissed her hair. 

"The 88 different constellations divide up the entire night sky as seen from all around the Earth."- stated my mate and I smiled, while attentively listening to her.

"Orion is one of the most visible constellations. Because of its location, it can be seen throughout the world."- continued my angel excitedly. 

"Oh, twenty two different constellation names start with the letter "C.""- added mi estrella.