𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝐼 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒?

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

The sound of alarm woke us up. I lazily opened my eyes and was greeted by broad chest. I smiled softly and snuggled into my teddy-bear. 

"Good morning, mi ángle."- said husky voice, sounding deeper, more velvety. My mate kissed my hair and hugged me tighter.

"Good morning, Willy."- I replied contently. 

"You are very huggable, Willy."- I mumbled into William's chest, feeling it vibrate as he laughed.

"So are you, mi amor."- said my mate as he chuckled. 

We got up and did our morning routine that we grew to love so much. When I finished, I came back to the bedroom; Willy is finishing up. The knock on the door followed shortly. 

"I got it."- I said, hearing "thank you" from William. I opened the door and it revealed a man. 

He is of a medium height with olive complexion. The man is lanky. He has brown eyes, black hair. The man is a male copy of Bethany.

"Good morning. I am Hygo. The older and the more attractive sibling."- he introduced himself with an amused, and impressed smile. 

"Good morning. It is nice to meet you. I am Catalina Wilson."- I replied with a smile. I motioned him to come in, to what Hygo eagerly complied. He sat down on the sofa and I sat down on the big arm chair in front of the couch. 

"Are you that tiny or is my brother that huge?"- asked Hygo while grinning amusedly, pointing to my attire. I giggled and shrugged. At that, my mate came back from the bathroom, smiling charmingly. He sat down next to me and kissed my temple. 

"Hello, Hygo. What brings you here?"- asked Willy, holding me affectionately in his arms. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Hi, brother. Well, a few reasons. One: I wanted to meet your mate and our future Queen. The castle is buzzing; everyone wants to meet you, Catalina. They all talk about your beauty, especially your eyes. Safe to say, rumours don't do you justice."- explained Hygo with a grin. I blushed, but smiled in reply. 

"She is a goddess, isn't she?"- said William, beaming with joy and pride. 

"Two: I have a delivery for my future sister-in-law."- said chipper Hygo and gave me a bag. I took it and thanked him.

"Three: congratulations! I cannot wait for your wedding. It will be huge deal."- continued Hygo. 

"Thank you, brother."- replied Willy with a breathtaking smile.

"Four: I am going to watch you two train for no particular reason. Now, shoo-shoo. Clock is ticking."- finished Hygo with a chuckle. We all laughed profoundly and William and I went to change. 

In the bag there were work out clothes and shoes, as well as hair brush, hair ties and bobby pins. I spotted even an outfit for later. 

I put my workout attire on, brushed my hair and tied it in a high ponytail. I slipped William's white hoodie on as it is chilly outside and I am wearing shorts with sport bra. 

I exited the closet and spotted William wearing tight, black t-shirt and black sweatpants with white sneakers. 

"Let's go, love birds."- encouraged us out of the room Hygo with am amused smirk. 

We went to eat something light before the training. I went for an apple, Willy grabbed a banana. 

I followed the men as I have no idea where we are going. We roamed around the castle, taking turns on the left and right, until we reached the outdoors training ground that is fairly far from the castle.