𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I was the first one to wake up. 

I smiled at my little love: her beautiful back is facing me and her dainty hand is holding mine with our fingers intertwined. I kissed her exposed shoulder and quietly got out of bed to take a shower. 

I quickly did my routine, put on my underwear and went to the closet. I took grey sweatpants and put them on. Once I came back in our bedroom, I couldn't contain my smirk at the goddess in front of me. 

My Catalina's naked, gorgeous frame is sprawled across the silky sheets with covers pulled over her chest, stomach and legs, leaving back, shoulders and arms utterly exposed. Honey blonde hair is loose and is cutely messy. Full and plump lips are still slightly swollen. 

I took a picture of my beauty and sat next to her, placing gentle kiss on her beautiful neck. My mate smiled sleepily and turned around to face me, holding covers around her physic. Mi mariposa took my hand and held it closely. I grinned at mi estrella's adorableness.

I remained seated next to my precious treasure while caressing her hand that is holding mine. I checked the time - it is 7AM - and answered a few emails from my cousin and checked reports from the head of security of the west borders. 

After a while, my cutie woke up and swiftly moved closer to me. 

"Good morning, mi amor."- I chuckled and kissed her temple. My beauty placed her head on my lap and kept holding my hand.

"Good morning, Willy."- said my princess with breathtaking smile. 

"How are you feeling, mi reina?"- I asked softly and caressed her cheek with my free hand, earning sweet sigh. 

"I am on a cloud nine. How about you, Willy?"- replied my beloved and I smiled widely.

"I am over the moon, mi flor."- I answered and pulled my little love on my lap, then I wrapped my wife in my arms, hugging her tightly. My angel giggled and returned the hug happily. 

After another 20 minutes of cuddling, I let my Catalina go to do her routine. I went to change as well, since I have meeting and trainings today. 

I went to make us breakfast while mi vida is getting ready. I made omelet with vegetables, bacon and avocado toast for us, as well as banana-chia seeds-strawberry-almond milk smoothie.

Shortly, I sensed my princess going down the stairs. 

I smiled at my stunning wife. 

Airy makeup in warm tones: matte base; perfect eyebrows; soft eyeshadow with strong wing; the longest, the thickest, the darkest lashes adorn magical icy blue eyes; nice contour and highlight that compliment her comeliness; full, plump, inviting, kissable and juicy lips are coloured in the most delicate rosy shade. Honey blonde hair is up in a high, wavy ponytail and offers clearer view of her enchanting face while revealing pretty neck. 

Mi reina has tight, black top with long sleeves on; it compliments her upper body just right. The top is neatly tucked in beige pants that suit her frame remarkably well. The belt displays slender waist wonderfully. Black ballet flats add elegant touch to the attire.

We are also matching, which makes my day billion times better.