𝒲𝒶𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

Our vacation did us good.

The two of us explored nearby islands, snorkelled, went for runs, took lots of photographs, had a good laugh, went on romantic date nights that were followed with passionate, wild love making all night long til the sun rose. 

We relaxed and got our energy back while having a the time of our lives. 

Now we are on our way to the house. 

"I missed our home."- I spoke happily as my mate hugged me from behind, placing tender kiss on my shoulder.

Just as he was about to talk, dad contacted us.

"Get to the Council now."- he spoke through mind link with concern. 

We went to get dressed, both being on the edge. 

I got dressed in appropriate for the Queen dress, pairing it with suitable heels. After I did my makeup and hair, I sighed and excited the closet. 

"Mi amor, no matter what, I will always protect you

"Mi amor, no matter what, I will always protect you."- spoke softly, reassuringly William as he hugged me. 

"I worry about you."- I shakily confessed as tears started rolling down my face. 

"We both will be fine, mi mariposa. I promise."- he said and kissed my forehead before tenderly wiping away my tears. 

"I can't loose you."- I said as my heart is beating is like drum. 

"You won't."- stated William and pecked me affectionally. 

My arms wrapped around his torso and he held me closely while mate bond soothed our fears. He is just as worried as I am and there is no denying that. 

We got going and in no time appeared in the Council. People bowed as we entered in sign of respect and loyalty. 

"Your Majesties, we received letter."- spoke the Elderly as I held my mate's big, soft hand in secure grip. 

"War letter."- corrected him the other member, causing time to stand still. 

"No."- I shook my head as tears rolled down my face. 

"You are lying."- I said in disbelief, desperately hoping that they are lying. The sympathetic, sorrowful, worried look in mom's, dad's, Reginald's, Bethany's and the Elderlies' faces told me that they are telling the truth. 

"No."- I whispered and Willy pulled me on his lap, tenderly and securely holding me. 

War means William has to go with the troops. War means that he is in even more danger. War means that he has to leave my side. War means that I have no guarantee of him coming back to me. War means that I won't see him for days, if not months, and there is nothing we can do about it.