𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀, 𝓂𝒾 𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓇.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

Apparently, we will be staying here for 1 week. At first I freaked out a little bit, because I can not loose my scholarship, but William calmed me down, he took care of it: we will get our homework without any issues and will have enough time to do it, we can make up for our absence by making a report on given topic and both, grades and scholarship, remain the same.

We started exploring the gorgeous island, Moncara, as soon as we landed. We saw monkeys and toucans while walking around. My mate also informed me that Moncara has belonged to the royal family ever since the dynasty Alaire started, which is more than 2 centuries as the Alaire family is one of the founding ones, however, William has never been here before. The island is highly guarded: around the shore, in each villa and airport, not only because of the royal family, but because of the special flora and fauna.  

Around 5PM, we finished touring and my mate lead us to the villa. 

"Welcome to Moncara, Your Majesties."- said one guard, before the other guards opened the gate and bowed. We both smiled in return, earning one back from each guard.

I mentally wowed. The villa looks great and all, but what is more magical and eye-catching is the view. Enchanting blue sky with white and beige mixed with it. Fluffy clouds frame the mesmerising sky.  The jungle near shore looks like it is out of a fairytale. Water is so crystal blue. 

I can look at the scenery in front of me for ages. I rushed to the railing and put my hands on it, moving my upper body forward a little bit, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes.

"Do you like the villa, mi vida?"- asked worriedly William, who is now standing behind me, hands wrapped around my waist, head on my shoulder

"I love the villa, Willy, but the view is more mesmerising."- I said and grinned at my mate, who is now smiling. I put my hands on his and gently caressed them with my thumb.

We stayed like this for a few more minutes, simply holding each other.

"Do you want to go for a swim, mi mariposa?"- asked my mate contently and calmly. 

"I'd love to go for a swim with you, Willy."- I said and smiled softly and my mate kissed my shoulder, sending sparks all over my body. I let out involuntary little moan, getting a growl from my mate. 

In a second, I was turned around and William's luscious lips found mine. I kissed back without hesitation. I moved my hands from his hands to his neck, pulling my mate impossible closer. William is holding my waist firmly, yet tenderly, caressing it with his thumb. The kiss is sweet, yet sensual.