𝐼 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀, 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓎.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up in alarmed mode when mi vida's side of the bond began radiating fear and uneasiness. I quickly looked at my mate while sitting up with my legs underneath me. My hear broke at the sight: my little treasure is silently crying and her petite frame is shaking. Her small hands are gripping the silky sheets tightly. 

"Mi flor, wake up."- I spoke softly and cautiously to not scare her. Mi estrella whimpered and tears began rolling faster. 

"Mi belleza, please, wake up."- I pleaded while rubbing her arm gently. 

Icy blue eyes shoot open at the view of which I felt my heart twist in agony; they are bloodshot red and glossy, long and thick lashes are damp. My princess instantly jumped in my arms while shedding tears; her legs are around my waist and arms are around my neck. I wrapped her shaking frame in my embrace and began rubbing her back, comforting her in the best ways that I could.

"Everything is going to be fine, mi amor. It's okay."- I whispered, placing small kiss on her temple. 

"I am here, you are safe, mi mariposa."- I continued, making my little love tighten her hold of me, turning it into death grip. 

"Everything will be fine. Let it all out."- I spoke and moved my one hand to the back of her head, stroking it tenderly while the other continued rubbing her back in affectionate manner. 

After a while mi vida stopped shaking and tears slowed down. I kissed her temple and hugged her securely. My mate's hands moved to my back, hugging me tightly, as small, soft sobs escaped from her. 

In another a few minutes, mi vida silently shared her terror though mind link and my blood began boiling at the horror that distressed mi estrella: that fucking gargoyle, Alaric, was attempting to touch my wife without her consent; his revolting hands traced mi mariposa's silky skin, his hideous face was close to her enchanting one. 

If I didn't have enough reasons to rip him to fucking shreds, I sure as hell do now, because such dreams do not appear just because. He must have used something to do. 

"I-I was s-so scared and disgusted."- shakily whispered my little treasure and I felt a few tears drop on my exposed shoulder. I took a deep breath of her sweet scent to calm down my fury and blood-thirst. 

"No-one will hurt you, mi amor. I promise you this. As long as I am by your side, you are safe."- I stated, being 100% confident in my statement. My mate nodded slowly while tears rolled down her gorgeous face. 

"Can you h-hold me, Willy?"- asked my angel and I placed doting kiss on her hair. 

"Of course, mi belleza."- I agreed and squeezed her delicate frame gently.

I laid us down and pulled my Catalina closely to myself, leaving no space between us. Her slender legs are tangled with my own, petite arms are wrapped around my neck, appealing face in hidden in the crook of my neck. I sneaked my arms around her back and waist, shielding her body completely with my big arms.

I whispered sweet things to my beauty and with some time, she stopped crying. I kept going while kissing her temple and hair from time to time. 

"Get some sleep, mi amor, it is still nighttime."- I cooed softly and pressed my little love to me. 

"I am afraid."- confessed my princess and held me tightly.