𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁.

Mature content ahead.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I lazily opened my eyes and smiled as I spotted my mate sleeping peacefully with his arm around my waist, holding me closely and securely. I raised my hand to his chocolate brown, velvety hair and moved away a few strands that fell on his forehead. Willy hummed and moved closer to me, creating a grin on my face. He nuzzled his face in my neck and took a deep breath of my scent. I started playing with my mate's silky hair and twirling it around my fingers. 

"Goddess, this feels phenomenal. Don't stop, mi flor."- purred out Willy and pulled my frame impossibly closely, living absolutely no space between us. He sneaked one of my legs between his and wrapped his both arms around my waist. I couldn't help my wide, happy, sincere grin. 

We stayed like this for a while, until my mate lifted his head out of my neck and examined my appearance. 

"Every day, your beauty gets even greater and even more spellbinding, but now. Now, you look unbelievably stunning. Absolutely, utterly, unrealistically gorgeous and captivating."- said Willy as Egyptian blue eyes explored my looks. I smiled softly and felt blush forming on my cheeks. William smiled breathtakingly and kissed my both cheeks.

"I love you so so so much, mi amor."- stated William profoundly. 

"I love you very much, Willy."- I replied just as meaningfully and kissed his nose, earning even wider smile from my mate.

We got out of bed and my mate rushed to the mirror, I followed just as eagerly; he took off his tank-top and grinned in joy. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and let out a smile of my own. 

"The crown."- said Willy as he traced his mark, sending shots off happiness to both of us. 

The carving formed a moderate in size, beautiful crown. The lines are deep due to my status; they are not red, nor are they throbbing. Everything is in place and is oozing love and contentedness.

Willy gently pulled me to stand in front of the mirror, with his arms around my waist, and I gladly complied. I examined my appearance and smiled: my jawline and cheekbones look sharper, my eyes are brighter, my curves are even more noticeable than before and I gained a bit more muscles. 

"You are dazzling, mi reina."- said my mate and kissed the top of my head. I turned around in his embrace and kissed his Adam's apple. William hugged me tightly and I happily returned the favour.

We went to the bathroom and did our mourning routine together. Willy shaved along the way. After that, we walked into the kitchen and began preparing oatmeal with blueberries and strawberries, along with banana-strawberry-chia seeds-almond milk smoothie. 

"We are going hiking today."- I said with a cheerful smile as I wrapped my arms around Willy's neck. He grinned and sneaked his arms around my waist, pressing my body against his own. 

"We are, mi mariposa."- confirmed my mate and rested his forehead against mine. He rubbed our noses against one another, creating content smiles on our faces. 

In a few minutes, the breakfast was ready, so we sat down and ate while talking about everything and nothing. We finished eating and loaded the dish washer. 

As soon as we were done, William scooped me in his strong arms with ease, placing one arm around my back and the other under my knees, and peppered my face with delightful kisses, making me giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. I kissed his soft lips delicately, conveying all my love and admiration for him.