𝑀𝒾𝓃𝑒.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

The moment I stepped my foot in the classroom, I heard the quietest whisper in the sweetest and the most melodic voice ever. It was my name. As I heard that, I also smelled the heavenly scent from earlier. Cherries with hint of cinnamon and lemon. The realisation hit me.

"Mate."- I whispered with the grin on my face.

I stormed toward the source of the smell. It was so homely and was getting stronger with every step I took.

"Let me out, William! Let me out to mate! Let me take control!"- said Ignis in my head happily.

"I cannot. You will scare her."- I said as I saw her.

"Your Highness, are you alright?"- asked my bodyguard.

No, I was not. I was better than alright.

I stood in front of the prettiest woman in the universe. She looked up and I knew I was gone.

My angel has the most hypnotising icy blue eyes, sun-kissed skin that made those beautiful eyes pop out. Plump, full, rosy lips were slightly parted, asking to be kissed. The longest, the darkest lashes complimenting her eyes. Sun-kissed blond hair, that shines brighter than the sun, reaches a bit lower that her waist; it has loose curls. I want to run my fingers through is, it looks very luscious and voluminous. She has face features and body that can make anyone kneel in front of her and do anything that she wants. I am sure that her personality is as lovely as she looks.

I stood in front of her desk and took her hand in mine and fuck, now I know what heaven looks and feels like.

"I am William, mi amor."- I said to her softly and kissed her hand.

"I-  I am Catalina, Your Highness."- she said in the softest voice I've ever heard as I grinned like teenager in love. She smiled widely back and I wanted nothing more but to keep that smile on her dazzling face forever.

"You don't have call me that, mi amor. For you, in fact,  I am anything."- I whispered.

My Catalina. My Queen. My love. My angel. My life. I will die for her.

I couldn't help the need to touch her, so I did one thing that could calm Ignis and me. I hugged her in bone-crashing hug. And to my surprise she hugged back instantly.

"Nice to meet you, William." - my love whispered as she nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck and I smiled.

"The pleasure is mine, mi amor, trust me. It is all mine."- I whispered as I inhaled her scent.

Everyone was starring at the scene going on with wide eyes, but I don't give a fuck. As the Lycan, it is practically impossible to find mate, so I didn't have high hopes, however, mi amor, my Catalina, come along and now I know - everyone has a chance to love and to be loved, even monsters like me.

I took a seat behind her, sitting as close as possible, not wanting to let her go. I intertwined our fingers and hugged my Queen. Ignis was purring and sniffing our mate. The class started and everyone got back to work.