𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒?

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up before my Willy did. I lazily opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to the bright sunlight. 

I looked at my mate, who is sleeping peacefully in my arms, holding me tightly, with his face in my neck. I lifted my hand to his curly, milk chocolate hair that feels as soft as silk as played with it, letting my mate sleep longer. I rubbed his back with another hand.

After a few more minutes, I felt a kiss being placed on my shoulder, making me smile. 

"Good morning, Willy."- I said gently. 

"Good morning, mi mariposa."- replied my mate in his deep, husky, sensual voice. 

He lifted himself up and sat down, I followed along. I crossed my legs underneath myself and took William's hands in mine.

"How are you feeling?"- I asked worriedly with a small smile. 

"Better. Now that I let it all out, I fell much better."- said Willy while looking me in the eyes. They are back to Egyptian blue and are twinkling in the sunlight. My mate's hair is more messy than usually due to me playing with it. His tanned skin is shiny and dewy.

"Thank you, mi amor."- said my mate softly with a smile. He kissed my hands.

"There is no need to thank me, Willy. I will always have your back. Come here."- I said and opened my arms widely for him to come closer. 

William eagerly complied and wrapped his arms around my waist, while I wrapped mine around his neck. 

"How do you feel about morning run, Willy?"- I asked when we broke off.

I know that William and Ignis love running. I want to do something that they love.

"I am in if you are, mi vida."- said William with a grin. 

"Let's go then."- I said and took his hand in mine. 

We brushed our teeth, put on our sneakers and went to the private garden behind the villa. There are no guards. It is hidden from the eyes, which made me happy as I don't want anyone to see my wolf yet.

William is the first one to shift. I turned around as there are no properly big trees to hide behind. I blushed at the image in my head. 

It is the first time I am seeing his wolf and it is the first time they are seeing each other. I hope, Ignis will love Amare, because I know that Amare loves him endlessly.

I heard the bones snap and a moment later the sound disappeared. I eagerly turned around and grinned. 

"You are very handsome."- I said in awe. 

William's wolf is enormous and well-built. What's even more amazing is that his wolf is of an unusual colour too. He is as dark as the night. Fluffy and soft black fur is shining under the sun. He has a very fluffy, long tail that is wiggling from happiness. The wolf's legs are long, muscular and strong, so is the torso. 

I raised my hand to his big muzzle and patted him gently, earning lick on the face. I giggled and kissed his nose. 

"You look majestic, Willy and Ignis."- I said as I observed the eyes. The perfect mix between Egyptian blue and navy. The wolf excitedly turned around, silently asking to shift. 

"Someone is eager."- I said amusedly and got a joyful howl in reply. 

I took off my clothes completely, standing in my birthday suit. I took a deep breath and started shifting, feeling pain all over my body. I whined in pain.