𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒶 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒, 𝒽𝓊𝒽.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I was listening to Mr. Barton, even thought I didn't want to, however, as the future King I cannot fail, so I sucked it up.

When he started talking about the topic of the day, I started thinking about my Catalina. She didn't match the description. No characteristic matched her behaviour, however, I knew that the information wasn't a lie. Hygo's mate was exactly that female. Jealous, sexually driven mate, who cherished her beloved. It got me thinking why my little mate isn't that way.

There is no way she is just like me. I would have sensed it, furthermore, I was destined to be one of my kind until the time is right. But she is a werewolf. I brushed it off, since I didn't want to overthink about it; if there is something, I want her to tell me about it on her own terms. She is mine and I will adore, worship and love her the way she is, nothing and nobody will change that. But what worried me was the fact whether she will accept me. I am not werewolf and I guess our teachers were informed about it as he got extremely nervous when people started asking questions.

I am the scariest beast in the world, yet no one feared it as no one saw it. My family and I keep the information hidden, people see me only in my wolf and human form. The beast form is hidden from the eye. I want to tell my little love this as soon as possible, I cannot keep this from her as her life literally depends on this data.

After the lecture, mi amor gathered her utensils and grabbed my hand. I let her lead us wherever she wanted, further more, I trust her with my life, so I got nothing to worry about.

She brought us to the nice spot under a huge purple tree. We sat on the bench and as soon as we did, my love hugged me as if her life depended on it. I needed it and she knew it. I didn't want to talk and she knew and understood.

She is fucking flawless. I am the most fortunate person in the world.

"Come here."- said Catalina and patted her leg, motioning me to lay on her lap and I happily complied.

As I made myself comfortable, my face facing mi amor's stomach, I started drawing random shapes on it. Catalina started running her finders thought my hair.

As we were enjoying our lovely time together, we didn't notice Joshua until he spoke.

"Your Highness, Miss Catalina. I am sorry to disturb you, but I have news. Your teacher canceled the last lecture of the day as he had matters to take care of. You are free to go home."- said Joshua happily.

"That's awesome! I get to spend my day with mi pequeña estrella!"- I almost screamed so joyfully and that made my little mate giggle and grin.

"Then let's go, shall we?"- she encouraged eagerly.

I am over the moon. She is mine. I am hers and I pray that this doesn't change.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

We left the university's grounds and headed towards the park. It was absolutely mesmerising! There were lots of gorgeous and colourful flowers, unusual trees of various colours, cut out into different shapes and a little pond with swans. We fed them and joked around. I just moved in here 2 days ago, so I still don't know anything about the capital. William took the lead. He dismissed Joshua and we spend our day together.