𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I went straight to the bathroom and made myself a bath. I poured vanilla oil and made scented bubbles. I striped and got in.

I closed my eyes as my mind wonder off to those hypnotising Egyptian blue eyes and dreamy smile. I also pondered about his little secret. What could he have up his sleeve?

After unsuccessful guessing, I started actually washing myself. I took a loofah, poured my cherry shower gel on it and rubbed my body. I washed my hair with my cinnamon-cherry shampoo, applied mask and conditioner too. I shaved even though I didn't spot any hairs. I got out and wrapped my body in a fluffy towel. I blow dried my hair and moisturised my skin. I applied my lemon lotion all over my body and put on a white robe.

I walked in the bedroom and frowned. No sight of my mate, but his scent is lingering in the air so I can work with that.

I went to the closet and looked inside the underwear drawer. I bit my lip at the sight of very extravagant lingerie, hoping to find me-like stuff. Something elegant, but somewhat seductive. I found a cute, lacy set, so I went for it. I put it on and grabbed robe again.

I entered the bedroom and headed to the vanity. I sat down and opened the makeup drawer. I pulled out necessary products and placed them on the vanity. When I lifted my head up, I spotted a black, velvet box that I am certain William put there.

I took it and carefully opened it.

"Willy."- I whispered and bit my lip. Inside there are hoops with diamonds all the way around them. I also noticed a note next to where the box was. I took and smiled.

"Just a little something to compliment your beauty.

Yours Willy."

I placed the note inside my journal, where I keep all his notes, and started getting ready.

I styled my hair is a messy, yet pretty bun and curled the strands around my face. I went for light makeup with lots of highlighter. I added lipgloss and sprayed on my perfume on my wrists and neck.

I went back to the closet and looked for the dress. I spotted the one rather quickly. Simple, but graceful. I put on white hells with a strap around my ankles. I finished the look with the gift from my mate and looked at myself in the mirror.

I look happy. I actually as fresh as daisy.

"I guess that's what love does to you."- I though to myself happily.

I headed to the door and stoped in front of it as I saw a pink note.

"I laid my heart bare to you."

It said in William's handwriting, making me smile softly. Lounge, where William showed me his Lycan side, showed me his vulnerable side.

I hurried to the lounge and found a beautiful bouquet of white peonies mixed with cherry blossom. I took it in my hands and smelled the sweet fragrance. There are 2 boxes as well. I opened the first one and I found matching pyjamas for William and me. I once told him that I'd love to have one with him. The pyjamas are in black and white with little embroidered words above small pockets on the chest. On mine it says "His Queen" and on his it says "Her King".