𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓉.

Mature content ahead.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to tender caressing on my cheek, jawline and neck. I smiled lazily and snuggled into 6'6 teddy-bear of mine.

"I love you so much, Willy."- I spoke in his broad, chiselled to perfection chest. 

"I love you very much, mi flor. Very very much."- said my mate and kissed the top of my head. 

We stayed like this til Reginald mind linked us, saying that there was intrusion at the west border; William needs to see to it. 

We took shower by turns, did our regiment together and William didn't shave, much to my luck. I hopped on the dresser and watched my mate. 

I honestly don't like the idea of parting once again. It is pure agony; I'd rather go with him, but apparently, the sight there is not pretty and as much as I'd like to say that I can bear with it, I can't. It will take time for me to get used to such situations.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a gentle kiss on my nose. I looked up and lifted my hand to William's jawline, caressing it lovingly. 

Black, from fitting turtleneck clings to his sinewy torso like second skin. Pants hug his toned, long legs just right. Chocolate brown hair is neatly styled, yet it has that sexy messiness to it. His cologne is as dreamy, tantalising and spicy as ever. 

Clothes:

"You look striking, Willy

"You look striking, Willy. Very handsome and sophisticated."- I said sincerely and kissed his nose, making him show me that signature, charming, bright smile of his. 

We went downstairs and I made us breakfast while William talked with the guards, Reginald, my dad, Kyle and Matthew. I can feel Willy's distress and concern; I feel so helpless. 

I placed a big plate in front of him and hugged him from behind - my arms are around his waist and my face is in his soft, shiny hair - as he talked through min link. He kissed my hand and rings as silent thank you at what I kissed the top of his head. While William ate and talked, I kept breathing in his scent, savouring it. Goddess knows when he will come back. 

Shortly he finished. William stood up and swiftly wrapped me in his teddy-bear hug and I eagerly hugged him back. 

"I love you so much, mi reina."- said softly my mate and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you dearly, Willy."- I spoke in his chest and held him tighter. 

I walked him outside and kissed him, wished him good luck, told him to be very cautious and to stay safe. I waiting til he drove off before entering the house. Housekeepers will be here any moment now.