𝒟𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

As I headed out of the rest room, I noticed a group of 4 men. All of them are sinfully handsome, but something else catches my eye. All of them radiate dominance, power and strength, however, the tallest and the biggest of them all, seems to have the highest rank. Either the Alpha or the King.

I decided to not overthink about it, so I headed straight to the classroom.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I came to the university later than I planned because of my morning run, but I still had some time left. I am starting my uni life, but Kyle and Matthew are in their 2nd year now.

"I cannot believe that I have to get up this early 5 days a week."- said Kyle.

"Kyle, you have it easy. Look at William."- said Matthew. He is very observant and sympathetic.

"He will be crowed as the King at the age of 18. Mateless, meaning he has no one to calm him and his wolf, no one to comfort him and to love him. Constant stress and attention from others. You have privacy with Tara, you have free time. If you were to live like William, you'd have passed out of exhaustion." - continued Matthew and Kyle rolled his eyes.

"I am sorry, mommy. I will be a good boy."- said Kyle and winked.

"You make me sound like a strong, yet pathetic person."- I said and pressed my back again my locker.

"But in all seriousness, William, how will you manage? It will be hell for you. Lots of homework and lectures, royal duties and meetings etc. Hell, you have a mate to look for. Luna. The Queen."- said Matthew.

They all started talking and asking questions, but I lost my focus. The divine scent caught my attention. Cherries and with the slight notes of cinnamon and lemon. So alluring and welcoming.

I immediately start checking my surroundings in order to find the source.

"Your Highness, back to the Earth! Your eyes! Come back."- screamed Joshua.

"He is not listening at all. Looks like it is Ignis, not William."

"Shit will go down now any second. He looks like lost kid looking for his mommy and daddy."- said Kyle.

"Sniff and look around. There must be a hint of what's wrong."- commanded Joshua.

Ignis and I started purring because of the heavenly smell, yet I cannot put my finger on where it is coming from. It scares me a bit as I am the strongest and the most skilled werewolf to ever be born, nothing goes unnoticed by me.

"Is he purring like a cat out loud?"- laughed Matthew.

The smell is fainting. It is gone all too soon. I came back from my daydream.

"What's wrong? Why are you all looking at me?"- I asked with arms crossed.

"You zoned out and started purring like a cat. I don't know, you tell us. Is something wrong?"- asked my bodyguard Joshua.

"I- I cannot exactly explain it."

"The mouth-watering, wonderful, sweet scent caught my attention. It was so strong that I couldn't resist and as it started getting more faint I came round. As to purring, that's Ignis. The smell was marvellous. Didn't you smell it too? It was so strong."

"Joshua, I think you should check His Highness's temperature. He is going crazy. There was no scent that was "mouth-watering". It smells like air freshener here."- said Kyle.

"No, it was much sweeter. So homely, yet exquisite."- I said as I closed my eyes from pleasure as I remembered the fragrance.

"The bell. Let's go, your Highness."

"See you later, guys."- I said as I turned on my heels and headed to the class.

To be honest, I am not so keen on going to the university. Everyone respect me, don't get me wrong, but there are still some people, who annoy the hell out of me. Unfortunately, girls tend to be those people. They want money and power. Disgusting. And not to mention the bodyguard. Joshua is very cool and wise, but I want at least a little bit of space.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I entered a classroom and my eyes searched for Willow. She took a seat that is behind everyone else and waved to me as a sign to come and sit next to her. I gladly obeyed.

"It was so boring with you, Cat."

"I was gone for 10 minutes at most. And it seems like I have a nickname?"

"Heh, yeah. I hope you don't mind?"

"I don't. I have a question to ask."

"Go for it, Cat. I am up for a little chat before Mr. Boster comes. He is boring af."- said Willow and rolled her eyes.

"While walking to the classroom, I saw a group of 4 men. Do you know who are they?"

"Oh, these fine pieces of men for sure are The King-to-be, his hot af bodyguard Joshua and his friends. Kyle, who is quite interesting fella and Matthew, who is a child in a body of teen boy."- said Willow like it is the most information ever.

"Prince William wasn't supposed to become the King as he is the 2nd child, but his brother, Hygo, stepped down. Now, that Greek God is our future leader. He is the strongest and the most skilled werewolf to ever be born, hence why he looks like he is made of steel and was moulded by the Moon-goddess herself."

"Oh, once girl took picture of him in the park. He and his brother were jogging. The Prince was shirtless. Needless to say that he was the talk of the day. Sadly, it was taken down in 2 hours as it was invasion of privacy. The King Reginald was furious, but it was so worth it."- said Willow with a droll in the corner of her lips.

As the teacher entered the room, two man followed behind.

"William..."- I whispered to myself.

🖤Please, comment down your opinion and vote🖤