Chapter 5

Delaney Sugg

Randy came out of the diner and stopped infront of me. I stood up.

"Lets get going then." Randy sighed. I know he wanted to stay and chat but I wasn't in the mood. But at the same time I didn't want to go home.

I was sitting in Randy's car and we drove. Randy had a cigerette in his mouth and his window was down only a little. There was loud music playing.

"Im taking you back to school to get your car right?" Randy finally spoke up.

"I don't know....." I trailed off.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Randy glanced at me.

"I-I dont want to go home yet but I didnt want to stay back at the diner."

"Why didn't you want to stay at the diner? Your part of the group."

"I really didn't feel comfortable around those people."

"Listen Delaney. Im not the type to be soft to most people but let me tell you, you are welcome with us." I just nod. "Now why don't you want to go home?"

"Because I just dont."

"Alright...then where do you want to go?"

"Just drive."

"How 'bout this. Theres a party at my place tonight. Its going to be really fun. Do you want to come?" I thought about how my parents wouldn't allow me to stay out late and have fun but then I remembered how they let Zoe and Joe go to parties and stay out until 1 in the morning.

"Sure. I'll come. Just drop me off at school so I can get my car. I'll go home and change. What times the party?"

"7 o'clock."

"Whats your address?"

"I'll text you it. See you then." I got out of the car and went to my car and drove home. I went to a party last year so I have a cute cocktail dress I was planning on wearing. It was currently 5 o'clock so I had about 2 hours.

"Your finally home." My mom said.

"Yeah. For a little bit." I muttered.

"What do you mean?"

"Im going to a party tonight."

"No your not."

"Yes I am."

"Is this party done by 10?"

"No mom. You let Zoe and Joe go out to parties until 1 in the morning. Why can't I go out with some friends?"

"Joe and Zoe do this for their job."

"Partying is not their job."

"Well, Ive made up my mind your not going."

"Im going to get changed and go to this party."

"No you will not."

"I am!" I yell. I run to my room and slam my door and locking it. I grabbed my cocktail dress out of the back of my closet. My dress was a black lace cocktail dress that went to midthigh. My mom and dad would never approve of me wearing this but Mariah and I got it when we were going to a party last summer.

I put the dress on with some struggle and straightened my hair. My hair after straighting just touched my butt. I put on some makeup making my blue eyes pop. I grabbed my black high heels and put them on and walked down stairs.

"Where do you think your going looking like that?" My dad said. I grabbed my purse and walked toward the door.

"To a party. Love you. See you tomorrow!" I replied just to spite them. I got in my car and drove to the location Randy texted me.

I parked in the street when I arrived. I pulled down the mirror in my car and applied lipgloss. I walked into the house that was filled with people and loud music. I walked to the kitchen and saw Randy. He scanned me before looking back at my eyes.

"You look nice. Im glad you could make it." He yelled over the music.

"Yeah. My parents were annoying me so I needed to get out." I replied.

"Nice. Here.' He handed me a red plasic cup.

"Whats in it?"

"I actually don't know but its good. Some kind of booz." And with that Randy left me. I walked around and leaned against a wall siping my drink I knew was alclohol. I didn't really know many people here but I didn't care. I was out having fun.

"Delaney, you look lonely." It was Randy. "Have fun!"

"I don't really know anyone." I shrugged.

"Here lets sit down." We both sat against the wall. "Listen, I really like you." I looked at his eyes. He was defiantly drunk.

"Your drunk." I said.

"Yeah but I know how to control what I say and I'm serious, Delaney." I looked at his eyes again and he really did look serious.

"I like you too." I simply say. Randy looked around the house then at the liquid in his cup. 

"I have to go and find a friend of mine but I'll talk to you later, yeah?" Randy asked.

"Yeah. I'll talk to you later." I smiled. Randy went to stand up but instead he leaned in and kissed me. Yes Im serious. Randy. Smith. Kissed. Me.

"See ya partner." Randy smirked and left. I sat there leaning against the wall. I decided to stand up and find someone to befriend or something. I stood up and saw some girl glaring at me. She had long black and teal hair and she was wearing a ton of makeup. I've seen her at school. She was part of Randy's group. I felt very uncomfortable with this girl staring at me so I slowly walked toward her. She stood still and continued staring. I don't know why I was walking to her but I felt like I needed to. 

"Hey." I start when I got closer to her. She didn't say anything. She just flipped her long hair and stared at me. "Hi...?" I kind of questioned getting nervous. She looked around her and back at me. She took a sip of the liquid she had in her cup then set it down on the ground. "My name is...." I couldn't finish my sentence. Next thing I know this girl is screaming and charging at me.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

A/N:

Theres a chapter! 

REMEMBER: DELANEY DOESN'T KNOW RANDY HAS A GIRLFRIEND WHO, IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT, IS CARA WHO IS ATTACKING DELANEY RIGHT NOW!

Hope your enjoying!! :) :) :)

~Stay classy and watch Youtube!~