Chapter 30

Delaney Sugg

It's not like Randy to set up a date for us. But I'm ok with it. I was in my room trying to find a casual nice outfit. It was a khaki pair of shorts, a white tee top with a black leather jacket, a gray scarf, and black and gold sandals. And to accessorize, I chose silver necklace and bracelet as well as a gold watch, a white and black bucket bag and a pair of my sunglasses. I had my hair in a braided bun so I took it out and left it down and wavy. I applied a little more makeup and lipgloss and I was ready.

I walked downstairs and Randy was on the couch on his phone. When he heard me come down he looked over to me.

"Wow. That's very nice casual. I love it!" He said.

"Thanks. I tried." I joked.

"Let's go then." Randy grabbed my hand and we walked to the car. He opened the door for me then jogged over to his side getting in. He drove and looked a little tense.

"Randy, it's a date. With me. Stop being so tense." I stated.

"Yeah. Your right." Randy replied. He relaxed a little but still didn't seem like himself. He pulled the car onto the hill where we used to go to think. There was a blanket spread out and a picnic basket. It was beautiful.

"Thought we could just have a picnic." Randy shrugged.

"It's very nice. Beautiful, in fact." I replied.

"Thanks. You can sit." We both sat on the blanket and ate some little sandwiches and drank some juice. We talked a little and I tried to get Randy to relax but he wouldn't.

"I've got to go grab something in the car. I'll be right back." Randy said standing up. I watched the sunset off in the distance and thought like Randy said he does. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and gasped. Randy was in his knee holding out a little box.

"Delaney I know we haven't even finished high school yet but I love you. I can't let you go. We can wait a while but Delaney Sugg, will you marry me?" Randy said, his voice wavering. I put a hand over my mouth and I had tears of happiness fall down my cheek.

"Of course." I cried he ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. He pulled me back. "Let's put this on now." I giggled as he slipped the ring onto my finger. We went home and the rest of the night consisted of watching Netflix. I was drifting off to sleep as I laid across Randy's lap.

"I've got one last thing for you babe." Randy stated.

"What's that?" I reply yawning. Randy handed me a some what large envelope. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and opened it up. The first thing I saw was a smaller envelope. I opened that up and inside were two front row seat tickets to the One Direction concert.

"These must've costed a fortune!" I replied shocked.

"Not really. I have a family friend who is a security guard." Randy shrugged.

"Thanks so much!" I cheered much more awake.

"There's more." I looked inside the large envelope a pulled out two lanyard that were VIP backstage passes to the One Direction concert.

"I get to meet them?!" I questioned.

"Yup! And they good thing is there wasn't suppose to be anyone going backstage but k worked my magic and I got them just for you."

"So it's like a private meet and greet."

"It sure is." I ran over and hugged Randy and I was latterly crying over this day. I overly happy.

I laid back down across Randy's lap again. I had the lanyards around my neck still. Randy played with my hair as I closed my eyes and yawned.

"Let's get to bed, yeah?" Randy asked. I sleepily nodded and I went to stand up but Randy picked me up bridal style and brought me to our room. I slipped the diamond ring off my finger and set on my bed side table. I also took the One Direction VIP lanyards off my neck and put that on the bed posts. I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.

Randy Smith

I woke up around 10 AM. Delaney was still asleep next to me. I stretched out and got up. I took a quick shower and put on basketball shorts and a black tee. It was going to storm all day so we weren't going to leave the house at all.

I was in the kitchen drinking a Mountain Dew. I know it's not good for me but I hate coffee and it's my caffeine for the morning. I set the can on the table and leaned against the counter waiting for Delaney to wake up. I could here her walking around upstairs and she finally came down in one of my football jerseys. Her hair was up in a messy bun and I noticed she already put the ring on her finger.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." Delaney breathed yawning. She laid on the couch and I sat next to her putting her feet I my legs.

"Want something for breakfast?" I asked.

"Uh-huh." She nodded.

"What do you want?"

"Toast with Nutella." I chuckled. I had just recently bought Nutella and Delaney tried it for the first time and she had ate it almost everyday now.

I handed her the plate of Nutella covered toast and she sat up eating happily. I sat down and ate some cereal. I took a sip of Mountain Dew and Delaney shook her head smirking.

"That's so bad for you." She giggled.

"I know but I hate that coffee you drink." I replied scrunching up my nose.

"How 'bout tea?" Delaney offered.

"I'll stick with my Mountain Dew." I shrugged

"Whatever you say." Delaney got up and set her plate in the kitchen. How did I end up with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
A/N:

Heyyyyy!!!! So I'm not super proud of this chapter but oh well. I hope you guys like it! This is my second time writing this because my first time it all deleted. :(

Anyway! Don't forget about my Instagram account!! @/Youtube080 follow it pleaseeee!

~stay classy and watch YouTube!~