Chapter 15

A/N:
Ok, so I'm writing this on my iPad and I just want to dedicate this chapter to a wonderful person who has been reading this story. vanessa_hetalialover she has voted for every chapter and comments nice things all the time. Thanks so much Vanessa ❤️😘
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Randy Smith

I ran back into the hospital and see my dad in the waiting room. My dad is pretty young. He's somewhat taller and has brown hair and green eyes. My dad had his head in his hands.

"Dad?" I said coming closer. I sat next to him.

"Randy." My dad nodded.

"Have you heard anything?" I asked. My dad shrugged.

"Nope." He mumbled something and rubbed his face. It was hard enough for him to deal with having one child die in a car crash but to have another in a serious car crash is terrible. We both sat in silence for what felt like an eternity until a doctor came over.

"Stephanie Smiths family?" The older doctor said. My dad and I both stood up fast.

"That would be us." My dad replied.

"Please come with me." This can't happen. Last time this happened Haley died. I shook the thought out of my head and followed the doctor back to an office, very similar to where I was told my twin died.

"So Stephanie was brought in here in very critical condition. We brought her to surgery right away. She had glass from the car in her skin and some other serious injuries. We did our best but unfortunately Stephanie passed during surgery." The doctor frowned. I stood up and hit the wall. My dad stood by me with tears in his eyes and rubbed my shoulders.

"You can come see her to say good bye if you'd like." The doctor stated. I nodded and walked to her room. Stephanie was bloody and didn't look like herself. I started crying and had to walk out of the room. I left the hospital and drove home. My mom was inside now.

When I opened the front door my mom spun around waiting for answers. I looked at the ground and shook my head. She collapsed to the floor crying. I walked over and sat by her. I hugged her and started crying as well and that's how we stayed for a long time.

Delaney Sugg

I was feeling much better now. The doctors came in and said I could go home now. I was both happy and sad. I wanted to get out of this hospital but I still didn't want to go home. I guess I'll have to face my house until I'm perfectly better.

My parents signed my release papers and we drive home. Joe and Zoe helped me to my room. I layer down and elevated my leg which was probably the worst pain. I took some of my medicine and fell asleep. I had been in the hospital for almost 2 days so I was now able to go back to school.

In the morning I was hoping Randy would come and pick me up but he didn't. I haven't even heard from him at all. That was weird but I would talk to him I'm English today anyway.

Joe drove me to school and helped me to my first class. But by the time English came Randy never showed up to school. That was strange because he never really misses. I didn't think of it and went through the rest of the day.

At home I tried calling Randy but he didn't answer. I texted him and he didn't answer. I was getting worried now so I asked Joe to drive me to Randy's house. When I got to his house I rang the door bell and I heard footsteps. I saw a figure come and unlock the door. A lady that had blonde hair and gray eyes answered the door.

"Can I help you?" She sniffled. This has to be Randy's mom.

"Is Randy here?" I asked. She looked at me for a little.