Chapter 7

Delaney Sugg

I called Randy and he was on his way to get me. I watched out my window and I saw Randy's shinny car pull up. I go outside and get in.
"Hey." Randy said. He was smoking.

"Hey." I coughed a little since the smell went up my nose. Yeah, I've smoked but it's still sort of gross. Randy chuckled.

"Just thought I would take you out sort of as an apology from the party last night.

"It's fine."

"Are you sure."

"Yeah." I smile at him. We drove the short drive to the pizza parlor. The pizza parlor has always been part of this town. There's the "regulars" that come in. Just like at a small diner.

When we arrived, we noticed some signs on the door. I read them. It said: WE ARE SORRY TO INFORM YOU, BUT WE ARE CLOSING DOWN DUE TO BANKRUPTCY. WE ARE CLOSING AUGUST 17th 2015.

"Randy. Their closing this restaurant." I said.

"Really?" Randy replied looking at the sign. Knowing there was nothing we could do we walked in.

"Hey Randy! Delaney! Nice to see you too!" The manager Autumn greeted.

"Nice to see you too....I noticed your closing." I said.

"Yeah...sadly. We haven't been getting a lot of money."

"Oh. Do you have any place to work?"

"Yeah. My sister owns another diner. I think I'll work there. Anyway, what can I get you both?"

"I'll take a pepperoni personal pizza with and coke." Randy ordered.

"I'll have a cheese personal pizza and sprite." I smile.

"Ok...it'll be a few moments." Randy and I took our seats and I saw Joe walk in.

"Delaney? Mom needed you home. Why are you here?" Joe asked.

"Because I'm out with a friend. You, mom, dad, and Zoe need to stop treating me like a baby. I'm going to be graduating soon." I reply.

"Ok....well, come home soon."

"Maybe." With that Joe walked over to the desk and grabbed a pre made pizza. I rolled my eyes leaning backward. Autumn came by handing us our drinks and pizzas. I took a sip of my sprite.

"Was that your brother?" Randy asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Oh...." I looked over to see a girl walk in that had black hair with a red peekaboo. It looked pretty cool.

"Randy, do you want to come to a hair salon with me when we're done?" I asked.

"Uh...why?" He said.

"I want to dye my hair." I said. Randy looked at my hair then to my eyes.

"Why? Your hairs already pretty."

"I want to change things up a little." I shrugged.

"Sure. I'll go with you."

~*~

We were now inside the hair salon. The lady at the desk had blonde hair with black ends.

"Hello welcome to Fantastic Sams. I'm Felicia, how can I help?" Felicia asked.

"I'm planning on dying my hair." I stated.

"Ok. Can I have a name?"

"Delaney Sugg."

"Oh my gosh! Are you thatcherjoe and Zoella's sister?"

"Huh....yeah."'I sighed.

"Do you mind telling them I say hi?"

"Sure."

"Ok. I can take you back right now." Felicia said sounding much more enthusiastic.

~*~

About 3 hours later my hair was complete and I loved it! It looked so cool! Randy was outside having a smoke break so I met him out there.

"Hey-----wow. You look really good!" Randy stated putting out his cigarette.

"Thank you! I love it!" I cheered.

"Why don't we go for a walk in the park?"

"Sure."

At the park we walked down the path talking and laughing. All of a sudden Randy pulled me against a tree.

"Delaney. I planned on asking you this awhile ago but I didn't have the guts." Randy started. My breath started picking up. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Randy asked. I couldn't help but have a huge smile against my face.

"Yes." I smile. Randy gave me a hug and we continued laughing just as we were 5 minutes ago. I felt Randy's fingers lace with mine. We held hands the rest of the time. Then it started raining a ton. We started running to the car. Randy picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. I giggled as he ran with me.

When we got to the car he tossed me in the front then he got in on his side. We drove back to my house. I slowly started falling asleep. This is the definition of a perfect date.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
A/N:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!

~Stay classy and watch YouTube!~