Chapter 6

Randy Smith

I heard some yell that there was a fight. I had to see this one. I walked over and heard yelling. I saw a girl with black and teal hair. Cara. She was on top of a girl who was Delaney. She was blocking her face. Cara was about to punch when I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her off of Delaney. I handed her over to my friend Dan. He held her so she wouldn't come attack again.

"You ok?" I asked Delaney.

"Ye-yeah." She stuttered.

"Here. Come outside for a minute." I helped her up and grabbed her hand pulling her through the crowd. Cara tried to lunge at Delaney to get out of Dan's grip but Dan held her tighter but Delaney still flinched.

Outside we sat in the grass.

"What happened?" Delaney asked looking up at me with her blue eyes.

"That girl that attacked you is Cara. Shes.....shes my girlfriend." I said.

"You cheated?!"

"Yes. But I was planning to break up with her."

"Still.....you were dating her still."

"I know I know... To tell you the truth I've known Cara since 5th grade she was always a trouble maker. I started dating her in 6th grade and she was a bad influence. She turned me into who I am today. I want to change. I want to change for you. I really like you Delaney." Delaney blushed a little.

"You don't have to change for anyone. I actually like your personality. I like who you are. Sure, I get a little annoyed with you sometimes but if you were just the slightest bit nicer but still kept your personality I would like even a little more."

"Ok......Well, I need to go talk to Cara. Stay here. I'll come back to talk to you." I walk inside and try to find Cara. It was hard but I finally found her sitting against the wall crying a little bit.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Why? Its not like you care about me." She replied.

"Please Cara. Can we talk?" She sighed rolling her eyes. She stood up and we sat on the porch bench.

"Why in the world would you cheat on me?" She asked.

"Cara.....I've liked Cara since I saw her but I also have known you much longer. But I do like Cara."

"So....are you going to choose who you are going to be with then?"

"Yeah....Cara....we need to break up."

"Why would you date some girl who is all goody-goody? Im part of your group."

"Yeah.....well so is Delaney."

"Whatever.....Im out of your group." Cara stood up and walked away. I also stood up and walked back to Delaney who was sitting in the grass still.

"Hey Delaney...." I sighed sitting down.

"Hey...." She replied.

"I broke up with Cara."

"You did?"

"Yeah...."

"Oh..." There was a little bit of awkward silence until Delaney's phone rang. "Ugh....Its my mom. I have to go...call me?" She asked.

"Yeah.....yeah....I'll call you." She smiled and answered her phone walking away.

Delaney Sugg

"Delaney Joan Sugg, where are you?" My mom shouted into the phone.

"I told you earlier I was out with some friends." I said.

"You told me that yesterday. Its one in the morning."

"I know....and if I know correctly, Joe and Zoe go out until then too."

"Delaney----"

"Im coming home anyway mom." I hung up and started driving home. I get so annoyed with the way my parents act about me going out when Joe and Zoe go out all the time.

I walked into my house and my parents were sitting on the couch.

"Didn't have to wait up." I shrugged to my parents. I set my purse down and took my shoes off.

"We wanted to make sure you got home safe." My dad replied.

"Well, I did."

"Don't give me attitude."

"I'm sorry. Now, I'm going to go upstairs and sleep." I walked up the stairs and changed into my pajamas. I took off all my makeup and ended up falling asleep instantly.

I was woken up by my phone ringing. I groaned and checked to see who was calling me. It was Randy.

"Hey Delaney." Randy said.

"What do you need this early?" I groaned.

"Um.....its 1 in the afternoon."

"Oh...sorry. So what do you need?"

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the Pizza Parlor?"

"Sure! I need to get dressed and everything. I'll call you when I'm ready."

"Alright." Randy hung up. I quickly ran to the shower and showered fast. I went back to my room and decided on wearing a white flowy crop top, Jean shorts and sandals. I dried my hair and straightened it leaving it down. I did my makeup and got ready to go. This might be my first date with Randy.....
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
A/N:
Thank you guys for 90 reads! Also if you read my Joe Sugg fanfic called My Thatcher, thank you so much!!!! I have 930 reads!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Thank you so so much!

Love you all!
~Stay classy and watch youtube!~