Chapter 48

James Smith

We landed in London. I was so excited! I know we are only here because of Delaney's siblings but I've never been out of the country let alone out of the state! We got outside and Delaney sighed looking around the streets.

"Are we walking somewhere or taking a cab or what?" I asked.

"Well, the hospital really isn't far but we need to get there fast so I'll call an über." Delaney replied. She took out her phone and typed a few things in. "Done. The über should be here in five minutes. Until then, what do you think of London so far?" Delaney asked smiling.

"It's great! It's very beautiful." I reply.

"Oh yes. It is. Maybe after we sort out all this drama I can show you to some of the best shops they don't have in America. I can maybe even find some candy you may have never heard of."

"That would be great!" That's when a minivan pulled up that said "über" on the side. An automatic door opened and we get in. There's some strange old music playing and an older guy driving.

"Where will I be taking you two?" The guy asked.

"Unity hospital please. And hurry if possible." Delaney replied.

"Of course." The car started moving and we were off. I watched out the window to see all the buildings and buses and people. It was amazing really to be out of California.

//
The van pulled in front of a large hospital. We thanked the driver and got out rushing inside. Delaney went straight to the desk in the front.

"Hello how can I help?" The lady asked.

"My siblings were in an accident and I was wondering if they were here. There names are Joe and Zoe Sugg." Delaney said. The lady was typing on her computer for a few moments before replying.

"They are here. I can show you the room. But is he related in anyway?" The lady asked looking at me.

"Yes. He's my son." Delaney said. I smiled a little. The lady nodded and took us toward Joe and Zoe. The lady took us through a large set of automatic sliding doors. We walked down a long white hallway until we got to another set of doors.

"They will be right inside these doors. There is a curtain separating them." The lady sadly smiled.

"Thanks." Delaney replied. She took a deep breath as we both entered. We saw the curtains and opened the first one up. Inside was who I am assuming is her sister Zoe. Zoe was hooked up to monitors and her leg was propped up. Delaney had a tear roll down her cheek. She stepped in farther and opened the curtain inside Zoe's room. In that room was her brother Joe. He looked worse. He had lots of cuts and bruises and he wasn't wearing a shirt. Instead he had a large bandage wrapped around him and his arm was propped up.

"Delaney?" I heard a small voice say. Delaney turned around to see Zoe. Delaney started crying and walked over to Zoe.

"Hey Zoe." Delaney cried. "I'm so happy your okay." Zoe nodded and motioned for Delaney to come closer. She looked at Delaney and played with her hair. Zoe looked over at me then back to Delaney.

"Who's that?" She asked trying to sit up more.

"That's my adopted son James. He is Randys cousin." Delaney responded.

"Oh that's very nice! It's great to meet you." Zoe smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well." I said. Zoe's eyes lit up.

"Your southern?" She asked causing me to chuckle.

"I sure am." There was a little bit of silence.

"Do you know how Joe is?" Delaney asked.

"No. But I would love to know." Zoe said glancing over and a sleeping Joe.

"I'll go ask. James stay here please." Delaney didn't get very far as a nurse was just walking in. "Oh hello! I have a quick question." Delaney said.

"Yes?" The nurse asked.

"Do you know anything about my brother Joe Sugg?" Delaney asked the young nurse. She had to have been at least 20.

"Oh yes! The you tuber?" The nurse said causing Delaney to get red of anger.

"Yes. But how is he doing?" Delaney said through gritted teeth.

"Let me check." The nurse set her laptop on a counter and typed some stuff in then went to check Joe. "So he had a collapsed lung but I think we sorted that out. He has a large gash on his side and a broken arm. He also hit his head pretty hard so he will be out for a few,days to a week." The nurse explained.

"Oh okay thanks." Delaney said. Delaney sighed and looked back over at Zoe who had a tear coming down her face.

"It's my fault." Zoe cried.

"Sh. It's not. You were hit by a drunk driver. It's not your fault at all." Delaney replied.

"It is. I was distracting Joe as he was driving by vlogging. He looked away to say something to the camera and boom. We were hit. If he would've been paying attention non of this would have happened!"

"Zoe. It's okay. It's okay. He's going to be okay. Your okay. It's all going to be fine."

"I really hope so. If anything happens to Joe at all in the next week I will never let myself live this down."

"He is going to be perfectly fine. I promise you."

"Yeah Zoe. I don't know y'all very well but I know your brother is going to fine. I can feel it." I say.

"Thank you very much." Zoe replied with a sad smile. "Come here." She said. I walked over and she wrapped me into a hug. I hugged her back.

"Come on James. We should get some sleep and also let Zoe sleep as well." Delaney said.

"Okay." I replied standing up.

"See you tomorrow Zoe." Delaney smiled. Zoe nodded and we left the hospital.

.......
A/N:
Hope your enjoying! Let me know in the comments! Is there anything that you think should happen in the next chapter?

~Stay classy and watch YouTube!~