Chapter 31

Delaney Sugg

Today was the day of the One Direction concert. I was so excited that I got up early even though the concert wasn't until 7:00 tonight. Randy was still asleep but I went downstairs and started cooking a nice breakfast. I was planning on making eggs, pancakes and bacon.

I was just plating our meals when Randy came down yawning.

"Excited for the concert or something?" Randy asked.

"I'm so excited. Now sit down and eat this." I breathed. I set his plate in front of him.

"Wow. You cooked all this?" He asked

"Yup!" I replied.

"It's amazing!" Randy said stuffing his face with some pancakes. I laughed a little and sat across from him with my plate. I do have to say, my meal was pretty good. We talked about how the rest of the day was going to go. We were both going to get showered and dressed then head to the craft store. I was going to buy a bright colored poster board or two and a bunch of art supplies to buy for tonight. I wanted to get noticed by one of the One Direction members even though Zayn was sadly gone.

We did just that. We showered a dressed. I wore a pair of light blue shorts and a black crop top tank that had some printing on it. I also put on sandals and did my hair and makeup. Randy wore a SnapBack, his dark sunglasses, black skinny jeans, and a white tank top. He also wore a pair of black tennis shoes.

We got in our car and drove to the store. I was so excited to creat this poster. I chose a bright green and a bright yellow poster. I headed down the art supplies isle and grabbed a pack of 30 markers, glue, some stencils and glitter. Randy also got some snacks that were junk food but I was dragging him a long.

We drove back home and I laid all my things on the floor. I started with the green poster board. I flipped through the stencil book a found a giant number 1. I took that and traced it lightly with pencil in the center of the board. I found a giant letter D and did the same. I wrote other things on the board like: "I LOVE YOU" and "PLEASE READ THIS" and "LOUIS IS MY LOVE" I outlined the 1D in glitter glue. I set it aside to dry and grabbed my other poster board. This was going to be my favorite one. I always have loved sketching and drawing so I have practiced so much drawing realistic drawings of One Direction. I started off with Louis, then Niall, Harry, and finally Liam. I copied their autographs underneath their names and colored the pictures in. I wrote One Direction on top and smiled at my finished work. I set that aside and went to find Randy. He was in our room in his phone.

"Finished?" Randy asked.

"Sure did." I replied laying next to him. "Thank you for doing this. It's like a dream come true."

"I'm glad." Randy smiled.

"Yeah. I sort of always went to music when I was going through a rough time and One Direction was sort of the people to help me get through everything." Randy didn't reply at first. "Sorry. That sounded really cheesy but it's true."

"No no. I'm just glad I made something you always wanted to do come true." We laid there for a while and I even took a quick nap but then I felt Randy shake my shoulder.

"Come on babe. We got to get you ready for the concert." Randy said. That immediately got me up and smiled.

"Let's do this." I replied making Randy chuckle. It was 4 o'clock and we were going to go out for dinner then go to the venue to get tee shirts and glow sticks and find our seats in time for the opening act.

We ended up eating at The Ivy. We both ordered steak and potatoes. We and chatted a little then I saw in the corner of the restaurant the four guys I was about to see in concert.

"Randy, One Direction is over there." I whispered looking in their direction.

"Go over there." Randy told me.

"I-I don't want to bug them. They probably are in a rush to get to the venue. I mean their on in 2 hours."

"Go. I know you want to." I sighed and looked over.

"Ok. I'm going." Randy nodded and walked over to the table. As I was walking I noticed the bathroom right by where they were sitting. I ended up walking straight to the bathroom. I took a deep breath knowing I want to meet them. I let out one more breath and exited the bathroom.

"Excuse me. I don't want to bug you but can I have a quick picture with all of you?" I asked.

"Oh! Sure thing love." Louis smiled his blue eyes staring straight at mine. "I call going first boys." Louis winked. He stood up and asked for my phone. I grabbed it and took 3 selfies with me. I did the same with the other boys then I said bye.

"I actually am going to your concert. I'm front row and have backstage passes." I said shyly.

"Really? Your the girl who's boyfriend went through all the trouble to get the VIP backstage passes that weren't even suppose to be given out?" Harry asked.

"Yes. He is." I said.

"Well, we'll be looking for you." Niall winked.

"See you tonight." Liam said. I waved to them and walked back to where Randy was.

"That was amazing." I said smiling.

"I'm glad you got to meet them." Randy smiled back. I saw One Direction walk toward our table to leave.

"Bye Delaney. See you later." The boys waved.

"Bye." I squeeked. The chuckled a little and left the restaurant. Randy and I finished up our meal and headed to the venue where I would be seeing my favorite band....again.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
A/N:

Added a little One Direction because I love them sooooooooo much!!!! I get to go to the concert in July!! :)

The picture is One Direction <3

Video is bright by echosmith because I love it!!

~Stay classy and watch YouTube!~