Chapter 46

Quick authors note! I have made a fan account for Dylan Dauzat so please please please follow me on Instagram!!!!! My user is dylanxdauzat123
THANKS! Now here is chapter 46

James Smith

Delaney and I walked down the long hall until we got to Zack's room. I looked up at Delaney who nodded so I knocked on the door. I heard mumbling and someone opening the door.

"Can I help you?" The man said.

"I'm James Smith. I'm sorta the one who broke your sons nose." I said looking down.

"Come in." He spat. Delaney and I walked in and I saw a lady and Zack sitting on a bed.

"What do you want?" Zack asked. Delaney said something to Zack's dad.

"Michelle, let's give them a moment." His dad said. Michelle nodded and left the room with Zacks dad and Delaney. There was an awkward silence.

"Why did you even bother showing up?" Zack muttered.

"Because I broke your nose and I feel really bad." I replied sitting in a chair.

"Well you didn't have to come here."

"I know but I did." There was another silence.

"I'm also sorry. I never should've been rude to you. You were new to the school and just wanted to meet someone." Zack sighed.

"It's fine." I shook my head.

"No it's not. I need to learn to be nicer to people. You seem pretty cool."

"Thanks. So do you."

"Thanks. I'm really sorry about your face too."

"That'll heel up fast. I don't know about your nose though."

"They said I should be better within a few weeks. I'm all good."

"Well okay." Yet another silence.

"You can probably get our parents and make sure they are all good too." Zack said.

"Okay. I'll be back." I replied. I went out into the hallway and saw Delaney talking to Zack's parent.

"Oh! Hi James. Everything good?" Delaney asked.

"Yea. We both apologized and we're all good now. He said that he'll be nicer and wants to hang out maybe sometime. And I apologized for breaking his nose." I smiled lightly.

"Okay good." Delaney smiled.

"How 'bout over here?" I asked.

"It's going ok." Delaney looked up to Zack's parents.

"Are yall pressing charges?" I asked.

"We would like to considering you did break my sons nose, yes." Zacks mom said.

"Please don't. It's not Delaney or Randy's fault. It's all mine. Just please don't press charges."

"I think it defiantly needed. We have already made up our mind." I turned away and went back to Zack's room. He was watching TV

"Are the parents coming in?" He asked.

"They are still talking. Your parents are going to press charges to my guardians." I said.

"What? Why? I told them not to press charges when they asked me." Zack said getting angry. "Go get my parents please" I nodded and went back into the hallway.

"Excuse me but Zack needs you." I said. We all walked back and went into his room. Delaney and I sat outside the door and waited. I heard them arguing. Zack was yelling at his mom and dad about pressing. They argued for a few minutes before the door opened. I stood up with Delaney and Zack's parents let out a breath.

"Because my son doesn't think charges are needed we are not pressing charges." Zack's dad explained. I smiled.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled.

"Now next time you hurt my son in anyway we will press charges weather Zack wants us to or not."

"I won't hurt him again. I promise you."

"Okay. Now Zack said he wanted to talk to you again." I nodded and went into the room. I shut the door and sat on the chair by Zack's bed.

"Thanks so much Zack." I thanked.

"No problem. I know I was the one who started it." Zack admitted.

"I also need to learn to get my anger under control. When I get angry or frustrated I need to learn to walk away."

"Me too. Why don't we help each other. Whenever we see either of us getting angry we help each other walk away."

"That sounds great. So when can you leave here?"

"In about an hour. They just have to get some paperwork done and stuff then I can leave."

"That's good." We decided to sit and talk and get to know each other for a little while.

//
Randy Smith

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Samantha to come home from school. As of right on cue the door opened and Samantha walked in.

"Hi Samantha!" I smiled.

"Hi Randy. Do you know where James is? I always wait for him after school and never showed up." She asked.

"He actually went home from school right away this morning. He got in a fight and is suspended. He's at the hospital with Delaney visiting the boy he punched."

"Oh my gosh! Is James ok?"

"Oh yeah. Just a black eye and a bruised cheek. He's all good. He broke the other kids nose though."

"That's terrible! How did the fight happen?"

"I guess whoever James was talking to was being rude. Then I think that boy, Zack, punched James and a teacher came over but James punched him back."

"Oh wow. That's not good at all."

"No,but we are trying to fix things. Why don't you go relax or something. James and Delaney will be home soon and we can have dinner."

"Okay." Samantha went upstairs and I turned on the TV. There was nothing on so I just watched the news. They were talking about the weather then it switched over to the actual news. They were talking about politics and stuff like who was going to be the next president and other boring stuff. Then a new story started.

"Popular British sibling webstars Zoe Sugg and Joe Sugg, better known as Zoella and ThatcherJoe on YouTube, have gotten into a serious accident. A source tells us the two siblings were on their way to an airport in London early this morning to catch a flight to see their sibling Delaney Sugg. On the way to the airport a drunk driver hit their car and the cars flipped. The drunk driver died on the scene. There is no new news on how Joe and Zoe are doing but we will defiantly keep everyone posted." The news caster explained. I was in shock.

///////////////////////////////////////////

A/N:

Sorry for the wait on this chapter! But hope you like it!

Also as I said at the beginning of this chapter, I made a fan account the other day for Dylan Dauzat! Please follow me!!!! My user name is dylanxdauzat123. DYLAN EVEN LIKED MY INSTAGRAM PICTURE THAT I POSTED OF HIM!!!!!!
Anyway hope you enjoyed and follow me! (dylanxdauzat123)

~Stay classy and watch YouTube!~