Chapter 39

Delaney Sugg

After the trampoline park we all headed home. It was getting kind of rainy out so we wanted to get home before it stormed. James looked happy, probably because he was able to go to an actual outdoor trampoline park. 

By the time we got home it was already down pouring. We all rushed inside and decided to watch a movie. We decided to let James pick a movie and he really wanted a comedy so he choose White Chicks. I agreed to it and we set up Netflix and started the movie. 

When the movie was finished Randy and I were tired but James didn't seem to be. 

"Is it suppose to rain tomorrow?" James asked looking out the window.

"Yeah.  Its suppose to be like this all day tomorrow." I said. 

"Oh....So we can't go back to the trampoline park?" 

"No....but its clearing up so if you want we can go back right now. I won't jump but you can." 

"Yes! Lets go!" James ran out the door and Randy and I followed. James was already seated in the car and buckled. I laughed to myself and started driving toward the trampoline park. There were people jumping still and they were soaked which means they probably jumped in the rain. James ran out and since we had our wristbands from earlier we could just walk in. James asked if he could get a slushy and I let him. I watched as he got in line and waited.

James Smith 

I waited in line and thats when I saw Samantha. I quickly ordered my slushy and went toward Samantha.

"Hey." I said to her. She turned around and smiled.

"James! Hi. I'm glad you came back. Lets walk this way." I nodded and followed Samantha we were going to walk around the whole park.

"So...why are you here all the time?" I asked.

"My dad owns this place and many others. He created the company." Samantha replied.

"Oh! Thats so cool. I wish I knew someone who owns a trampoline park."

"Yeah. Its pretty awesome. I get to come here  everyday and jump and meet so many new people! I love it." 

"Thats so cool." We continued walking around until I could see Randy and Delaney sitting on a bench.

"Do you want to meet my cousin and his girlfriend? She's from England." I asked.

"Cool! Sure!" Samantha replied. I walked her over to where Delaney and Randy are. 

"Hey James. Who's this?" Randy asked.