Chapter 21

Delaney Sugg

Randy and I got back to our house and sat on the couch. Randy looked really upset. He didn't look like the confident guy I used to know. I leaned over and rested my head on Randy's shoulder. I felt him put his arm around me.

"I'll get better. For you." Randy said quietly. I nodded my head. I couldn't stand to see Randy like this. He was so upset and I hated it. The more I thought about it tears were starting to well up. I blinked as a single tear fell down my cheek. I took in a shaky breath.

"Delaney?" I looked up at him with my teary eyes. "Don't cry, baby. I promise you I'll get better." Randy said kissing the top of my head.

"I know... I just can't stand seeing you like this." I replied.

"I know....why don't we have some dinner and go out to the hot tub?"

"Ok." I smiled. I went to the kitchen but Randy stayed on the couch. I decided on cooking pancakes and bacon. I made the batter and started frying the bacon. I went to check on Randy and he was bent over with his head in his hands. I saw his shoulders go up and down so I knew he was crying. My heart dropped. I walked over to him with my once again tear filled eyes.

"Ra-andy?" I stuttered. He glanced up at me. His eyes bloodshot from crying. His eyes met mine and he let it all out and cried. I ran over to him and put my arms around him in a hug.

"What's the point?" Randy muttered. I don't think he wanted me to hear but I did.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What's the point of living. What's the point of trying?"

"Randy." I warned.

"I'd be better off dead, there's no point for me here."

"Randy." I cried. "Don't even think about doing anything."

"I would rather be dead." I grabbed his shoulders so he looked at me.

"Don't." I said through gritted teeth as I cried. Randy started crying again. I took his hand and stood up. We went to the kitchen and I turned off the stove. "Get your shoes on." I said still crying. He did as I said. We got in the car and I drove him to the hospital.

"What are we doing here?" Randy asked.

"Getting you help." I parked the car and grabbed his hand again so he wouldn't run off. We went into the hospital and told the lady at the front what's happening. She quickly got a doctor to come and take Randy back. He asked me to stay in the waiting room. I sat in one of the chairs and went on my phone. I was scared for Randy. This has gotten really bad.

As I was sitting there I noticed someone coming into the waiting room. I thought it was Randy but it was Zoe. She had tear stained cheeks and her best friend Louise was with her also with tear stained cheeks.

"Zoe?" I questioned. She looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" Zoe sniffled.

"Randy is getting help. He's having suicidal thoughts and his depression is really bad. What are you doing here?"

"I-I'm pregnant." I looked at her with my mouth agape.

"What!?" I yelled getting a nurse telling me to quiet down. "What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant with Alfie's baby." Zoe started crying again. "I'm not ready for this." She cried.

"I'm sure Alfie will help you out. And I'm here for you."

"I know. I'm just scared about how mom and dad are going to react."

"Just be strong." I said putting my hand on Zoe's shoulder.

"You too. With Randy I mean."

"I will. I'll try."

"I'm going to Alfie's now. Good luck."

"Same to you." Zoe sadly smiled and walked away. I frowned a little and turned around.

"Who's with Randy Smith?" The doctor called out.

"Right here." I said grabbing my things and going toward the doctors.

"Ok. So Randy is in a part of a mental hospital. We at getting him serious help. He is going to be fine. He is going to have to stay here until he gets better." The doctor explained.

"Oh. Ok. Can I go see him?" I asked.

"Of course. Come with me." We walked down the the other side of the hospital. The doctor stopped in front of room 148B. "Go on." The doctor nodded opening the door. The walls were white with picture frames. There was a bed in the middle by a window and a TV mounted on the wall across from the bed.

"Hey." I smiled sadly.

"I'm so sorry." Randy said staring at the wall in front of him.

"Hey. Look at me." Randy turned his head to look at me. "Don't be sorry. We are getting you help. Then we can start living in the same house back up again."

"I forgot about that! Your going to be alone."

"Don't stress out. It's fine. I'll be fine. I want you to get better."

"I will."

"Good." I sat next to him on the foot of his bed. I held his hand and we sat there in silence. Randy still looked really sad. He had IVs and other things in his arms. I ran my thumb over his knuckles. The room they put him in is so boring. There's no color.

"We need to personalize your room." I said breaking the silence.

"How are we going to do that?" Randy asked.

"I have this washable paint stuff. I'll sweet talk the doctor and maybe tomorrow we can paint. See ya tomorrow." I pecked his lips quick and ran out the door excited. I found the doctor and went over to him.

"Excuse me? Doctor?" He turned to look at me. "Is it ok of tomorrow I bring some washable paint to make Randy's room more exciting?" I asked politely.

"I don't think so. We aren't allowed to paint." He said.

"But sir, you see, painting some things on his wall will be a fun activity and make him happy." The doctor stood thinking.

"Ok. That's fine as long as after Randy leaves you both repaint the walls white."

"Yes! Thank you!"

"It's fine." The doctor sighed. I walked past him and got back in my car and drove back to Randy and my house.

When I got there it was so weird. There was no one in the house but me and it was quiet. The house was so big which made it worse. So I went to Stephanie's old room and looked through my extra boxes. I found what I was looking for. A bunch of paints. There were blue, green, red, yellow, and many others colors. This was defiantly going to make Randy feel better.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
A/N:
Hope you enjoyed this! Sorry if the ending isn't great.... I'm currently in my spanish class not wanting to watch some presentations..... So yeah!

For a random question: who is your favorite youtuber(s)?

Mine is defiantly Joe Sugg, Zoella, Luke Korns, Connor Franta and a bunch more! 😊

Vote! Comment! Follow!

~Stay classy and watch YouTube!~