Chapter 42

Delaney Sugg

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and put on a sweatshirt. I went downstairs and saw Samantha, James, and Randy all making breakfast together. Randy was smiling and laughing with the kids and it made me so happy. Ive been having moments like these lately. I really want to have a kid. I know Randy and I aren't even engaged yet but I feel like I really want my own child.

xx

We all ate the wonderful breakfast then Samantha and James ran out side to swim and go on the trampoline. This was my chance to talk to Randy alone.

"Hey Randy?" I said.

"Yeah. Whats up?" Randy replied.

"So...I need to talk to you about something that has been on my mind lately."

"Okay. Lets sit over here." Randy said nodding to the living room. I went with him and sat on the couch across from Randy.

"Okay...so, I know we aren't even engaged yet or anything but I've really been thinking and I....I really want a kid of my own." I said. I looked up to see Randy looking at me smiling.

"Ok...Thats a relief. To be honest, I've really been wanting kids as well. Also, I sort have something thats been in my pocket that I don't really know what to do with it." Randy got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. I was shocked. "Delaney? Will you marry me and also have a kid with me?" Randy laughed.

"Yes!" I smiled laughing as well. Randy got up and hugged me then placed the ring on my finger. He kissed me softly. I was going to get married and try for a kid. This is the best day yet.

xx

Randy and I did try for a kid after we had the talk and he proposed. I went downstairs and Samantha and James were in the hot tube talking together. I smiled and made some lemonade for them. I brought it out.

"Thanks Delaney!" Randy smiled.

"No problem! Enjoy you two!" I smiled back. I went back inside and started making lunch for us. I decided to make some corn dogs.

"Yum! My favorite!" Randy said coming into the kitchen.

"I thought you'd like this!" I smiled.

"I really hope we can have a kid." Randy said.

"I do to. I've always wanted kids since I was young but right now I just really do."

"Yeah...I was also thinking. Do you think we can adopt James? I know we won't be able to adopt both James and Samantha since its against the law but I mean we can adopt James."

"Yeah! I would like that. I mean if James is going to be living with us now and his parents don't care then I think it would be a great idea!"

"Okay. Ive already been looking up the paperwork and stuff and we are able to adopt him any day." Randy smiled.

"Great! We should probably ask James first. I know he'll say yes but we still need to get his opinion."

"Yea...I'll go get him." Randy left the room and I waited. Pretty soon Randy came in with James who was wrapped in a towel.

"Randy here said ya needed to talk with me?" James said.

"Yes. So, Randy and I have been thinking and we are planning on adopting you." I stopped and looked over and James. His eyes lit up.

"Seriously? So I can live here all the time and be your son pretty much?" James asked.

"Yup! We really want to and we have done our research and we can do it any day."

"Okay! Let's do it tomorrow then!"

"Okay sounds good. Now go out there and be with your girlfriend." Randy chuckled. James smiled and gave us both hugs.

"Ugh! James! Your wet!" I laughed.

"I know!" James laughed and ran outside with Samantha. I decided to go see Joe and Zoe. We were planning on meeting at a tea shop. I was there first so I got us an out door table and waited for them.

Xx
10 minutes later I saw Joe and Zoe come. Zoe looked beautiful as always walking and smiled and she talked to Joe. Joe looked like normal but he was riding his stupid hover board thing.

"Delaney! Hi!" Joe shouted. He tried to wave but almost fell off the board so he got off of it and carried it.

"Hi Delaney!" Zoe smiled when they got to the seat. She gave me a hug as did Joe.

"Hi! We finally get to do something together!" I reply.

"I know! How have you been?" Joe asked.

"Pretty good actually. Randy proposed."'I said showing them the ring on my finger.

"Wow! That's great Delaney!" Zoe smiled.

"Yea! And it gets better! Randy and I uh....tried for a kid. And we are adopting James, his cousin."

"Oh wow! We are you going to know if your pregnant?" Joe asked.

"It'll take a few weeks." I replied.

"Oh okay."

"Anyway, how've you guys been?" I asked.

"Good. Doing the same sort of stuff from when you lived with us. Making videos, going to award shows and interviews and meet ups." Zoe answered.

"Sounds fun!" We sat there and talked. It was nice to catch up with Joe and Zoe.

Xx
After we decided to walk to some stores. All of a sudden I heard someone tell something and then running. I looked behind me and sure enough there were fans of Joe and Zoe coming over to us. Zoe looked over at me.

"I'm sorry. This will be quick." Zoe stated.

"It's fine. I should probably get home anyway. Great to catch up with you two," I smiled and walked away. I got in my car and drove home. I went to the back yard and saw James, Samantha and Randy all together in the pool. I went inside and changed into my swim suit. I ran back out and jumped in. They all screamed and we laughed. This is what a perfect family is.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A/N:
Finally updated!!! Sorry for the long wait! Anyway, I signed this story up for the #wattys2015 ! Please vote for me!!!!!! :)

~Stay classy and watch YouTube!~