Chapter 34

Delaney Sugg

Joe and Zoe went home a little late last night. I cleaned up and fell asleep, once again, alone. I was woken up by my phone ringing. It was still pretty late. I looked over at the phone and the caller id was Randy.

"Hello?" I said tiredly.

"Hey. Sorry for waking you up babe." Randy said.

"It's fine. Everything alright?"

"Um, I was able to get a flight home and I'm at the airport. My car got a flat tire. Can you come get me?"

"Uh.....yeah. I'll be right there." I hung up grabbing a random sweatshirt and got in the car driving to the airport. I was so tired but I needed to get Randy. And that was my motivation. I drove until I saw the airport in view and I pulled over to the baggage claim doors and saw Randy sitting on a bench.

"Thanks." Randy muttered.

"No problem." I yawned. Randy leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's totally fine. I wasn't sleeping great anyway without you there." I started driving home again wanting my sleep. I kept my eyes on the road and I saw our house come into view. I pulled into the driveway and we got out. I noticed Randy only had a duffle bag.

When we were back into the house, I went straight for our room and laid in the bed closing my eyes. I fell asleep immediately. Im just glad that Randy was finally home.

Randy Smith

I laid next to Delaney and saw she was already asleep. I sighed and put my hands behind my head and staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs and sat on the couch. I saw I had a text from someone so I read it.

FROM: KALEB

Hey man.....Big party tomorrow!!! Starts at 6 and ends at I have no clue

TO: KALEB

Me? Miss a party? Of course Ill be there!!!

FROM: KALEB

Are ya bringin' the girl

TO: KALEB

Probably not....she didn't have a very good first experience

FROM: KALEB

Right.....Cara....ok.....we'll see ya tomorrow

I went back upstairs now feeling a little tired. I saw Delaney still sleeping and laid down. I closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep if I wanted to stay up at the party tomorrow. I was going to tell Delaney in the morning but I already know she isn't going to want to go.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up a little later in the morning and Delaney was already downstairs. I walked down and saw here watching TV.

"Sleep good?" I asked.

"Alright I guess. And you?" Delaney replied looking at me.

"Pretty good. Couldn't sleep at first but I got there."

"Thats good." Delaney got up and grabbed a yogurt from the fridge. She sat down and started eating it as I grabbed a mountain dew and drinking that.

"Whats your plans for today?" Delaney asked taking a bite of yogurt. Here we go.

"Im actually going to a party tonight. I know you won't want to go and thats fine but Im not sure when Ill be home. Im not sure how long the party will go for." I explain.

"Who said I wouldn't want to go?" Delaney smirked.

"You want to go?"

"Yeah! Sure! It would be fun."

"Ok...If you want to."

"Sure!"

"Ok. It starts at 6." I took another sip of pop and Delaney and I talked for a little. Then I decided I was going to shower. I got showered then dressed in what I was going to wear tonight at the party. I decided on wearing a black teeshirt and black skinny jeans.

6 came sooner than I thought. Delaney was wearing a cocktail dress with sequence and her hair was straightened down her back. We drove to the house of the party and when we got out I grabbed her hand and we walked into the house. Lots of people were saying hi to me and everything. I told Delaney I was going to go and talk to some friends and I told her if she wanted to she could go and talk to someone. She knew someone there so she walked over to her. I went over to the kitchen where I saw Kaleb.

"Hey Randy!" Kaleb said handing me a cup of brown liquid I knew was alcohol. Ive drank before so It was nothing new. I took a sip.

"Hey Man....Delaney ended up coming with." I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah....she said she wanted to have fun."

"Huh...ok then. I was just headed up stairs with the rest of the gang to have some private time to smoke, drink and chill.....wanna join?" I looked over to see Delaney talking with a group of girls laughing. I looked up the stairs. It was very tempting.

"Yeah.... Let's go!" I said causing Kaleb to chuckle. We walked up the stairs and Kaleb opened one of the many doors of his house. Inside was 4 other guys. Justin, Freddy, Sam and Blake.

"Ayyy! You decided to join?" Sam said shaking his red hair.

"Yeah man. Why wouldn't I?" I said sitting down next to him. Pretty soon the whole room was filled with smoke. All of us were high and drunk. I love a good smoke but I haven't for a while and I know doing drugs aren't good but it took that one time in 7th grade to get hooked.

FLASHBACK

I'm 13 my friends and I were hanging out at the old street tunnel behind my friend Jacksons house. Jackson took out a bag of green stuff.

"What's that?" I asked grabbing the bag and looking at it.

"Weed. I found it in my dads office. I always hear him talking to his buddies about how good it is. Thought we could try." We all agreed and started smoking it. After that first time we always did it together.

END OF FLASHBACK

A/N:

Another chapter done! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile!

~Stay classy and watch YouTube!~