Chapter 44

Randy Smith
I woke up on the couch. I stretched out and was kind of confused. I walked upstairs to see Delaney reading s book.

"Why was I on the couch?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh! I came home after dress shopping yesterday sleeping and you looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake you." Delaney replied.

"I see. Anyway, how was dress shopping?" I asked.

"It was great! It was lovely to be with both my mom and sister. And I picked out a perfect dress!" Delaney smiled.

"That's great!"

"Yea! I can pick it up in about 3 weeks because there wasn't many changes needed."

"That's good. I was thinking we should go buy James school clothes since he starts in a few days."

"That's a good idea. What about Samantha?"

"Well she can come with and maybe pick out and outfit but she has all her clothes. James only has enough for the summer."

"True, okay. I'm going to shower then we can go. Why don't you wake James up." I walked across the hall to James' room. He was still sleeping so I ripped the covers off of him.

"Hey!" James shouted.

"Morning! Now get dressed. We are going to go shopping to buy you clothes." I replied. I left the room shutting the door. I went downstairs to wake up Samantha who was already dressed and downstairs watching TV.

"At least someone gets up at a decent time in this house." I said.

"Yea, I went to sleep early last night." Samantha giggled.

"Well, that's a good thing. We are actually going to go shopping to buy James clothes since he only has enough for the summer. You can come with. We are planning on buying you one school outfit if you'd like."

"I would love that thank you."

"Of course. Now I am going to go get dressed for the day then we shall go!"

"Sounds good." I went back upstairs and changed. I showered last night so i was clean. It was kind of chilly out now that fall was hitting California. I put on black skinny jeans and a white tee shirt with a black leather jacket. I put my tennis shoes on and styled my hair and I was good.

"How do guys get ready so fast?" Delaney asked. She was currently in the bathroom putting makeup on. She was only wearing leggings and a sports bra. Her hair was combed through but still dressed.

"We don't need makeup to look good." I shot back.

"Excuse me? Did you just go there?" Delaney played along pointing her mascara brush in my direction.

"Oh I went there."

"Ugh...boys." We both started laughing. I laid back on the bed and waited for Delaney and James to be ready.

About 15 minutes later we were all ready. Delaney was wearing her black leggings with a long sleeve white shirt and a maroon beanie. James wore his khaki skinny pants with a black tee shirt and an Adidas sweatshirt on top. Samantha wore a skirt with leggings and a long sleeve shirt. We all looked pretty good and headed to the store.

Xx
When we finally finished shopping we had about a billion bags. The car was full of clothes. Delaney went crazy because of all her coupons she just randomly found in her purse. I was done shopping after the first three stores so I sat on the bench that was by the stores in the mall.

"Done shopping too?" A female voice said. I looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Cara?" I ask.
"That would be me."

"Wow. You haven't changed a bit since high school."

"Well, I could say different about you." She said nodding to Delaney, Samantha and James. "Grown kids already? Are you even married?"'

"That's my cousin and his girlfriend and we are engaged. We do have a baby on the way though."

"Congratulations. Good luck though." All of a sudden a little girl with brown hair came running over.

"Mama!" The little girl yelled. Cara picked up the girl and set her on her lap.

"This is my daughter Charlie. Charlotte is her real name though. I have another daughter too. She should be running over any second." Sure enough another little girl with brown hair came over.

"And this is?" I asked.

"Hannah. She and Charlie are twins." Cara replied.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you married or have a boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend. Not their dad though. He's not in the picture."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Yea but my boyfriend is walking over." I looked over to see a taller guy. He has black hair and tattoos. "This is my boyfriend Jackson. Jackson, this is my ex boyfriend and friend, I guess, Randy."

"Nice to meet you." Jackson nodded.

"Nice to meet you too." I sighed. "Well, I better go. Good luck with everything."

"You too." I smiled and nodded. I went back in the store and put an arm around Delaney.

"There you are! We are just about done. What were you doing out there?" Delaney asked.

"I needed a break." I said.

"Who was that you were talking too?"

"Cara."

"As in high school cara? As in cars that tried to beat me up?"

"Yes that cara. She has two twin daughters and a boyfriend but the dad of the girls isn't in the picture."

"Oh. That's no good."'

"Yea. She wishes you good luck with the baby."

"That's very nice of her. I'm going to go pay now." Delaney walked off. She still doesn't like Cara. I think Cara has changed since high School. She seems calmer. A little nicer then high school. Her boyfriend is interesting but I mean, he could be nice if I got to know him I guess.

Xx
We made it home after that shopping trip. We were all exhausted so we decided to order Chinese and watch a movie. We chose If I Stay because Samantha and Delaney wanted to. But it was the end to a perfect night.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A/N:

There's another chapter!!!!

The video is Kid In Love by Shawn Mendes because I love the song!
The picture is One Direction because they are the loves of my life!!!!
~Stay classy and watch YouTube!~