Chapter 32

Delaney Sugg

We parked in the venue parking lot and got out. There were already a ton of fans waiting in line to get merch. Randy and I got in the line and waited. It was super loud and lots of pushing of people who wanted to get their teeshirts and other things first.

"Excuse me?" I heard a voice say. I looked over to see a younger girl looking at me.

"Yes?" I said slightly confused.

"So....ummm.....are you.....are you Joe Sugg and Zoe Suggs other sister?" The girl asked. I sighed.

"Yes."

"Oh! Cool! Can have a picture?"

"Sure." I put my arm around the girl and smiled as the mom took a picture.

"Thanks! Can you give this to them?" She asked handing me a small post it note.

"Yes. Nice meeting you." The girl left and I looked at the post it. It had a little message that said 'I love you' and underneath the was the girls username for all social media. I sighed and shoved it in my pocket. I'll give it to Joe and Zoe but I just find it annoying that everyone asks me if I'm "the other Sugg"

We finally got to the front of the line and there was a younger guy behind the counter.

"Can I help you?" He said. He had bright blue eyes and was wearing a SnapBack. He also had a Irish accent.

"Yeah....I'll take one medium number 8 and a glow stick please." I smiled. The number 8 was a gray tee shirt that all four of the boys on it and all the tour dates on the back.

"Sure thing ma'am." The guy replied going through a box and pulling out my tee shirt as well as grabbing me a glow stick. "Here ya are....have fun Dee." The guy winked. I was confused but I still thanked him and Randy and I went off to the side. I put the shirt on top of my crop top and slipped the crop top off afterwards.

"Looks great! Now let's go find our seat." Randy said taking hold of my hand. We went to s security guard who checked our tickets and said to walk down all the stairs until we got to floor level then we would walk all the way to the front and seats 5 and 6 were ours. We did that and got front and center of the stage. We were also on the side of the cat walk which I thought was pretty cool.

About a half an hour later the opening act came out. It was McBusted. They performed a few songs and covered a few too. Then the wait was happening. Everyone was cheering for One Direction. A tour video popped up and No Control was playing in the background of the video as it showed the boys making funny faces then it all went dark. Everyone was screaming then the lights turned on and the music starts playing. Out of the stage popped up Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam.

"Hello London!!!" Liam yelled. Everyone yelled.

"We are going to start off with Steal My Girl!" Louis yelled. The music started up and the boys sang. I sang along and Randy stood there bobbing his head to the beat a little. When the song was over everyone went crazy. I cheered.

"Ok everyone. So....how many of you bought merch tonight?" Niall asked. Lots of screams erupted. "Nice. Ok....so does this guy look familiar?" Niall asked pointing to the screen. It was the guy that helped me earlier at the merch table.

"With the help of our amazing makeup team we were able to transform Niall into that guy you see up there." Harry said. Girls started screaming. It made so much sense. Because I met them earlier today Niall remembered my name was Delaney and that's why he said "Dee" earlier.

The boys stared singing more songs and that's when I started holding up my sign of my sketches of One Direction.

"Alright! Time to read some fan posters. Can I have some house lights?" Liam asked as the house lights turned on. "Ok....I'm going to hop down here." He jumped off the stage and walked around trying to find posters.

"Liam, the girl from The Ivy earlier." Niall pointed at me. Liam looked where Liam was pointing and walked over to me.

"Delaney, is it?" Liam asked holding the mic out for me.

"Yes." I said shyly.

"Cool! Let's see this poster." Liam looked at his and his jaw dropped. "Mind if I show the boys this?" I shook my head and he grabbed it from me hoping back onto the stage. "Boys! Look at this!" All the band members gathered around my poster looking at it.

"She's even got our signatures!" Louis exclaimed.

"And all the details on our clothing and faces!" Harry said.

"Delaney, do you mind if we keep this one? Or do you still wanna hold it up?" Liam asked. Handing a security guard his mic to let me speak into it.

"You can have it. I have another poster." I replied.

"Wow! Thanks!" Liam said handing it to Niall who ran off and set it by the band. The the next song started.

At the end of the concert a security guar who is friend with Randy, showed us backstage. There were lots of people running around. We walked through the crowd until we got to the boys dressing room. The security guard knocked. The door was opened by Niall.

"Hey! Come in! Boys our meet and greet guest is here!" Niall said. The rest of the boys appeared saying hello. Another security guard handed me 5 pictures. Four of them were single pictures of the boys and the fifth one was of all of them. They all talked to me and signed the pictures. Then we took a few pictures and we were done. The security guard showed us out and we got in our car. I leaned my head against the window and started falling asleep.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/N:
There's that chapter! I'm going to the 1D concert in July so I was basically writing about how I wish the concert was going to be but I'm not in the front I'm up high. I'm still glad I'm going though. Tickets on floor level were like $600 a piece! Mine up high were like almost $300 a piece and I mean I get to see the whole stage which is going to be pretty cool.

Anyway, PLEASE COMMENT! I have no clue how to end this book.....I want to start another but I need to finish this first. Should I do an epilogue? IDK!!!!!!! GIVE ME IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!

~Stay classy and watch YouTube!~