XLVIII

TIMESKIP: ONE MONTH
"I'm so tired," Yujin complained for the third time after we left the wedding reception. "And, why didn't you tell me that you know Principal Park's husband?! Why?!" She whined as she shook my body.

"Hey, I'm driving! Do you want us to die?!" I shrieked and glanced at her, seeing glaring at me as she stopped shaking my body and leaned her back on the seat. "I didn't even know that Daniel's wife is the principal of your school!" I countered back. Daniel didn't tell me any information about his fiancée, so I only know he's engaged and would be married soon. Now, I regretted finding Jihyo hot when I saw her before when we got called to come to school — that time when Yujin got into a fight with Mina's younger brother. I didn't expect that at all.

"You could've asked Mr. Daniel to tell Principal Park not to give me violations. My records needed to be clean, you know, so that I could get accepted in numerous universities."

"Stop being a hotheaded troublemaker then." I retorted, and she only scoffed while shaking her head. My phone started ringing, and I gestured for my sister to answer it for me since I'm driving. Yujin obliged, and her loud voice roared once she accepted the call.

"I miss you!" I looked over to her side and saw Sana's majestic face on my phone screen. My cheeks stretched as my lips parted, showing a toothy grin on my face. It's been a while since I've seen her face, and it feels new as we only called every time.

"I miss you too!" Sana copied Yujin's tone, making Yujin laugh. "Woah. Why are you guys wearing formal clothes?" She asked.

"We attended Principal Park and Mr. Kang's wedding earlier." Yujin answered while I focused my attention on the road even though I badly want to see Sana's face on the screen. I missed her so much.

"Oh, really? Y/N didn't tell me anything about you two attending a wedding."

"We never talked for a week, Sana."

"It's because you're busy with your culinary classes." She retorted, and I couldn't fight against her since she's not bluffing. When Seokjin announced that we would have classes every day of last week, it felt the same as when I'm still coming to school. I didn't do anything besides learning how to cook the past week. Cooking is all I did.

Since the class would last for ten hours per freaking day, I would sleep right away when I got home. I didn't have time to chitchat with my family, and the worse, I didn't find time to call my girlfriend. And Seokjin would always confiscate our phones before we start, and we couldn't use them for the whole duration, even during breaks. I didn't expect that I could survive without using my phone for ten straight hours.

Yujin entertained my girlfriend as the ride goes on, and Yujin immediately left once I parked in front of our home, reasoning out that she's finding her dress uncomfortable and needed to change into her usual clothes. I let her since I wanted to talk with Sana privately.

"You're such a Daddy material now, honey." I heard Sana speak as I turned the engine off. I grabbed the phone from the other seat and faced it towards me, seeing Sana's face filling up my whole screen. I smiled and waved my hand, making her giggle.

"I think I could beat your ass in the kitchen now." I said in a joking way, making us laugh together.

"I want you to cook for me when I get there, okay?" I nodded dutifully like a child as my smile didn't leave my face. She giggled for the second time, making me feel hot as my ears and cheeks became crimson red. Luckily, only one light got turned on inside the car.

"I miss you, Sana. Our bedroom felt so gloomy without you." I confessed, and she only gave me a sad smile while blinking her eyes multiple times. "Tzuyu keeps talking about how she missed her Mama Sana too."