2. Hot hours

Vote and comment because if you don't, you will no longer have toes..
___________________

Evelyn, Daphne and Pansy were all still cuddled up in the bed sleeping, whilst the boys were awake and decided to come wake them up, they all had an extra key to the girls dorm so they opened it and snuck in quietly.

While walking Theo threw something down from Evelyn's desk, "Theo" Draco whispered harshly, "Sorry" Theo whispered back, "Ok go into the bathroom and full the bucket" Tom said to Enzo, Enzo gave him thumbs up and went into the bathroom and filled the bucket.

"Hey how about we add a little spice" Blaise said with powder in his hand, and the boys smirked and nodded their heads yes, "Ok done" Enzo whispered with the bucket of water in his hands struggling, "One of you fuckers better come help me because this shit is heavy" Enzo whispered, Draco went and helped Enzo brought the water closer to the bed.

"Three" Tom said, "Two" Blaise said, "ONE" they all yelled and threw the water on the girls and Blaise threw powder on them in the process, "WHAT THE FUCK" Evelyn yelled jumping up, "OH YOU FIVE ARE SO DEAD" Daphne said, "I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" Pansy said, Evelyn got off the bed and slapped Draco and Enzo in the face.

"And to think you all had manners" Evelyn scoffed and went into the bathroom, Daphne and Pansy came into the bathroom and looked at the mirror in disgust when they saw how soggy the powder looked on them, "Ughh" Evelyn groaned, "Oh come one don't be such a grouch" Draco said coming into the bathroom and squeezing her cheeks, "Eww" he said once his hand came in contact with the soggy powder on her face.

Evelyn took her face and wiped it on his clothes against his chest, "Are you fucking kidding me?" Draco asked and Evelyn just rolled her eyes and went back into the room, "I'm going to take a shower" Evelyn said, "I'm coming in to take a bath is that okay" Pansy said and Evelyn nodded her head, "Oops sorry Daph" Evelyn said, "Its okay I will just stay in the bathroom incase I end up killing these dumbasses" Daphne said through gritted teeth.

"Dramatic much" Tom said and the girls widened their eyes, Evelyn walked up to Tom and stomped on his foot, then took powder and threw it in his face and the she slapped him in the process, "Ow you bitch" Tom said, " 'Dramatic much' " Evelyn said in a mocking tone, the boys started laughing and Daphne and Pansy got powder and did the same routine as Evelyn did to Tom.

"Fuck you" Draco said and took Evelyn's blanket and wiped it off, the girls just scoffed and walked into the bathroom slamming the door shut, "Damn" Blaise said holding his face.

In the bathroom:

Evelyn smirked and looked at the girls while they looked at her confused, "I have an idea" Evelyn said, "I'm listening" Daphne said and jumped up on the sink, "How about we prank them back" Evelyn suggested and Pansy and Daphne smirked, "With the help of the Weasley twins" Evelyn said.

"Yesss" Pansy and Daphne said, Evelyn touched her hair and faked gagged at the soggy powder, "Well I am going to start my shower" Evelyn said and turned the water to a warm temperature, Pansy did the same with her bath but added a bath bomb, Pansy took her clothes off and stepped into the bath and layed down a bit.

Evelyn felt the temperature and it was warm, she stripped off of her clothes and stepped into the shower, Daphne just sat on the sink awkwardly, "Guys" Daphne said, "Hm" Evelyn hummed, "I feel awkward sitting here" Daphne said, "Well you can join my shower" Evelyn said, "Or you can join my bath" Pansy said, "Shower" Daphne said, "Aw man" Pansy said, Daphne came in the shower and Evelyn giggled.