●~•~● BONUS CHAPTER ●~•~●

Draco was a creature of the night. He thrived in the quiet darkness, the world hushed and still. But tonight, the darkness was filled with a different kind of quiet, one that felt heavy and oppressive. He was restless, tossing and turning in his bed, the sheets tangled around his legs.

"Draco," a voice whispered from the doorway. "What are you doing up?"

Draco flinched, startled. "Tom," he muttered, pulling the covers up to his chin. "I... I couldn't sleep."

Tom stepped into the room, his bare feet silent on the cold stone floor. He was dressed in a simple white shirt and black trousers, his hair tousled from sleep. "What's wrong?" he asked, his voice soft.

Draco sighed. "I don't know. I just... feel uneasy."

Tom sat down on the edge of the bed, his hand reaching out to touch Draco's arm. "Is it about the Dark Mark?"

Draco flinched again, pulling away slightly. "No," he said quickly. "It's not that."

Tom's eyes narrowed. "Draco, you can't keep pretending it's nothing. It's affecting you."

"I know," Draco said, his voice cracking. "I just... I don't know what to do."

Tom sighed. "Come here," he said, pulling Draco into a hug. "It's going to be okay. We'll figure it out together."

Draco clung to him, his body shaking slightly. "I'm scared, Tom," he whispered.

"I know," Tom said, holding him tighter. "I'm scared too. But we're in this together. We'll face it together."

Draco pulled back, wiping his eyes. "I'm tired," he said. "I just want to sleep."

Tom smiled. "Then let's get you back to bed." He helped Draco lie down, tucking the covers around him. "Close your eyes," he said. "And try to think of something peaceful."

Draco closed his eyes, but his mind was still racing. He could feel Tom's hand on his forehead, warm and reassuring. "Tom?" he whispered.

"Yes?"

"Do you think... do you think we'll be alright?"

Tom hesitated for a moment. "I don't know," he said finally. "But we'll face it together. We always do."

Draco nodded, a small sigh escaping his lips. "Okay," he whispered. "Together."

Tom smiled.

A/n: a bit short but I liked it <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐱 𝐓𝐨𝐦) 🎉