33. The Riddle's Birthday

Vote and Comment or I will kill a character.

30 votes and 200 comments⁉️

TW: crazy/psycho Evelyn

————————————

Aug, 27th 1978

Today was all three Mattheo, Tom and Belle's birthday, the three were all going to turn eighteen today.

Evelyn had a plan for their birthday.

Except Mattheo, he wasn't here and she knew he wouldn't be able to celebrate his eighteenth birthday, she remembered when they talked once about him celebrating his eighteenth birthday.

Everyone had been noticing change to Evelyn, the way she wa starting to act back nicer, they all liked it but hated the way she would snap out of nowhere once they asked where she was.

They all found it suspicious but she would never tell them.

They were all sat down eating breakfast, Lucius looking back and forth between Draco and Tom.

He had been suspicious between the two since the twenty–first after he caught them making out.

Lucius Malfoy never expected his son to take a liking to boys.

Lucius had now thought it was why Draco hardly brought girls over or talked about them other than Evelyn.

Evelyn dranked her 'water' watching as Belle looked at her curiously, Evelyn slowly removed the cup from her mouth and rolled her eyes.

She had been getting a goodnight sleeping every night and she was happy for that.

"That water looks like it's really good Evelyn" Belle said and the girl clenched her jaw as she looked down at her pancakes, her nails digging in her palm.

"My water is fine?" The girl said more like a question and Belle hummed, Tom stopped eating and looked at Evelyn.

"Nuh uh do not look at me like that, it is water I promise" she said and Blaise picked up the cup smelling inside of it before looking at her with a blank expression on his face.

Evelyn sank her chair as he stood up and emptied the cup in the sink.

"Well isn't this just embarrassing" she said as she pulled the hoodie over her head trying her best not to show her face.

Evelyn frowned as she put more glitter on the sign, she missed Mattheo, she missed him being her bestfriend.

She missed his annoyingness.

Evelyn missed the way he would annoy her every single the day, the way he would tease her about Draco and Tom and the way they both would play fight.

She missed her bestfriend—Mattheo Riddle.

"I miss him too" Belle said and Evelyn threw the cardboard down onto the ground kicking it under the table, "Ohhhh sorry sorry" Belle said as Evelyn continued to glare at her.

Once Belle left, the girl picked up the cardboard and looked at it, it was still good but she went ahead and destroyed it out of anger.

"I think Malfoy and Riddle are fucking again" Blaise said and her eyes widened as she looked at the two that were surprisingly very close to eachother.