43. Their Girl

Vote and Comment

Feb, 2nd, 1979

-------------

Evelyn looked around for Harry, but could not find him anywhere, as she was walking she bumped into Luna and smiled.

"Do you know where Harry is?" Evelyn asked and Luna nodded her head pointing to upstairs and the girl ran up the stairs looking for the raven head.

She saw the raven head down the hall talking to a ghost, her yelling at Harry and going away, Harry sighed and then spotted Evelyn.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked and she pointed at him, "Looking for you duhh" Evelyn said and Harry sighed as he took hold of her hand and began dragging her somewhere.

Evelyn recognized where they were going, but had no idea why they were going there but all she did was follow Harry and his friends who just so happened to appear out of nowhere.

They all entered the room of Requirements, Harry looking around for something whilst Evelyn was just confused.

Evelyn then walked away until she heard clattering and people yelling and talking, the girl walked to where it was and rolled her eyes.

"Heyy" she said and let out a sigh as Tom pulled her next to them, meaning Draco, Blaise and Mattheo.

"Damn just had to be the ones I fucked huh" Evelyn said and laughed a bit, Blaise hitting her on the arm as she pouted.

"We have to find the last horcrux" Harry said and left them, Evelyn shrugged and followed after the trio, "Goyle what the fuck!" Evelyn heard Draco yell and she could see something she recognized as fire.

"Oh shit" the girl said as Draco and Tom both grabbed her hand and began running.

The three began to climb a bunch of stuff which was quite scary for Evelyn as she hated this,

The three then all watched as four people on brooms came back, Evelyn grabbed onto Mattheos hand, Draco grabbing Harry's and Tom grabbing Ron's.

They all then flew out, Harry dropping the crown in and Mattheo holding Evelyn protectively as they fell off the broom.

"My dress ripped ugh" The girl complained and they all just shook their heads, the two boys went to Their Girl and made sure she was okay.

"Let's go!" Harry yelled and Evelyn stood up as they all began to make their way out of Hogwarts where they Voldemort stood once again but hardly deatheaters.

"You can do it" Isabella whispered in her sisters ear and the girl smiled, "I'll be right here, right by your side" Isabella said and Evelyn smiled once again, "Thank you" Evelyn smiled and Isabella nodded her head.

"You are a traitor!" Voldemort yelled and Evelyn rolled her eyes as she walked down the stairs, Voldemort drawing his wand.

Evelyn looked back at her sister and saw her nodding her head with a smile.

This was it, Voldemort is and was going to die.