15. She's Ignoring Them

Vote and Comment otherwise I'll cut your tounge off.

-

The Moonstone is a unique mineral that looks as if it has hidden the charming moonlight inside itself. The gem has received its name for its appearance: the color is delicate, shining like actual moonlight.

It has been used for thousands of years, and it is connected to many legends and, usually, it is associated with deities. Many women and men thousands of years ago and even now prefer wearing Moonstone rings.

"Wait wait wait, rings bro I thought it was only fucking necklaces" Evelyn said.

The Moonstone hides many secrets inside, and it is truly a feminine stone with unique healing properties, magical and metaphysical properties. Moonstone helps women cause it enhances intuition and creativity, psychic abilities, harmonizes their inner selves, and attune them to natural balance rhythms.

And most importantly- this unique crystal fits women of any age. What is this stone? How exactly does wearing Moonstone help, and why has its beauty and magic attracted people worldwide for thousands of years?

Moonstone hides many secrets inside, and it is truly a woman's stone with unique healing powers also gives them endless magic, some were born with endless magic while some were not, some use the moonstones to get the magic.

There are secrets about who has endless magic, the white moonstone says that White Moonstone - white Moonstone with flickering light inside, but what they didn't say nor shared the information was that the white moonstone can detect whether someone is sad, angry or happy, when someone is wearing the white moonstone and there angry it said that, the moonstone turns red and or a blackish color, when you're happy it turns to a light pink color and when you're sad purple.

The people without wandless magic don't have to wear the moonstones only if they choose to do so, but it gives more power, it is also told that the one of the moonstones has dark magic in it but no one knows which one it is.

"Uh huh suree" Evelyn said scoffing and rolling her eyes.

WHAT IS THE MOONSTONE?

It has to be said right at the beginning that Moonstone isn't one specific stone, but a group of minerals connected by the same optical effect: it includes rainbow Moonstone, white Moonstone, peach moonstone, and others.

Those minerals are feldspars. The Moonstone consists of two mixed types of feldspar - orthoclase and albite, which differ in color. We will talk more about that a little bit later in this article. The stones are adorned with blue flares that remind you of soft moonlight.

The moonstone meaning back in ancient times, people connected the Moonstone with impressive legends about the goddess of the Moon, Love, Hunt, and many different people believed that it was connected to the Moon itself. Thus, many think that the Moonstone is space-borne, but in reality, it is not directly related to the Moon itself.

The Moonstone crystal is mined from the core of the Earth. It has entirely terrestrial origins and is created from hot solutions of sodium and silicon. During volcanic activity, the crystals rise from the core of the Earth, fuse in layers, and solidify. That's how a gorgeous mineral is made.