34. That's Her Sister

Vote and Comment.

Next Chapter will be out when this has 30 votes and 200 comments.

—————————————

Aug, 27th 1978

"Isabella?"

The words flew right out of her mouth, she was shocked to see her sister sitting on the couch alive except she looked mad.

"Where is that stupid friend of yours?" Isabella asked as Evelyn stared in shock, "Hello anyone there" she asked snapping her fingers and Evelyn snapped out of it looking at the girl.

"Don't know" Evelyn said and Isabella hummed, "How are you...." Evelyn started, "..alive well ask that stupid friend of yours, he someone how fucking found out how to resurrect someone" Isabella said with a groan and an eyeroll.

"I will kill that little bitch when I see him"  Isabella said which made all their eyes widened, "You act just like Evelyn" Theodore said and Evelyn slowly turned around glaring at him.

"Wait are you her sister, her dead sister?" Draco asked and Isabella nodded her head, "Yup and he didn't just bring me back alive you know" she said and Evelyn's eyes widened.

"The creepy ghost friends" Evelyn said and Isabella nodded her head, Evelyn's eyes widened.

This was bad.

"So where is Mattheo?" Isabella asked and Evelyn sighed, "He's not here, most likely won't see him for a while" Evelyn replied and Isabella groaned.

"If I ever see that little bitch I'm killing his ass" Isabella said and Blaise looked down as he walked upstairs, Evelyn sighed and followed him going into his room.

"She's just joking you know" Evelyn said and Blaise scoffed looking away, Isabella looked at them confused until she realised, "You're Blaise?" She asked and the boy nodded his head as she hummed.

"How old are you?" Theodore asked, "Twenty one" Isabella said and he mumbled and oh, "So basically two or three years after mum and Severus had me" Evelyn said and hummed.

They all just stared at her weirdly.

Sept, 1st, 1798

Evelyn hummed as she cut apples, into perfect slices, she had already cut three red apples and two green ones, she didn't know why she was cutting them but she just felt like cutting something.

She watched as Draco entered the kitchen and take a green apple out the bowl she just cut making her roll her eyes.

"You made the apples number uneven now" Evelyn said with a frown and Draco rolled his eyes as he took another one making her groan.

"Thank you love" Draco said and walked out leaving her confused as she sighed and cut another apple, she was mad he made the apples number uneven.

Belle entered the kitchen and saw Evelyn cutting apples which made her look at the other girl confused.

Belle went into the fridge and got out a juice pack then left the kitchen making Evelyn smile.