26. Riddle and Zabini

Vote and Comment.

Next Chapter comes out when this has 30 votes and 100 comments.

Guys I need my votes backkk!!

-----------

"Fuck me" Blaise said and Mattheo smirked, "Gladly" he said and Blaise's eyes widened as he sighed and smacked Mattheo's forehead, "Just let me" Mattheo begged and Blaise rolled his eyes.

"You're suppose to be helping me with my work" Blaise said and Mattheo sighed pulling the boy down onto his lap, "B plus M equals Blaise, Mattheo wants to fuck you" Mattheo said and Blaise snorted, "No, that shit might hurt" Blaise said and Mattheo pouted.

"Atleast let me give you a blowjob" Mattheo said and Blaise's eyes widened as he squirmed in the boys lap, "Stop moving" Mattheo warned gripping his sides roughly, "Good boy" Mattheo said and kissed Blaise's cheek.

"Why can't we fuck?" Mattheo asked and Blaise shrugged his shoulders, Mattheo lifted Blaise up and stood up, Mattheo then pulled Blaise up onto his feet and pinned him against the wall, "You're so fucking handsome" Mattheo said as he kissed the boys neck.

"Fuck I can't wait until I can destroy your ass" Mattheo said and Blaise looked down biting his lip, "Pretty boy" Mattheo said and pecked his lips then placed his finger under his chin bringing his head up.

"Why are we keeping this a secret?" Blaise asked and Mattheo caressed his cheek before sighing, "I never really came out to the whole world yet and I'm scared" he said as he brushed his thumb against Blaise's lip.

"Oh" Blaise said and Mattheo nodded his head pulling his bottom lip down with his thumb, "We're suppose to be doing work" Blaise said and Mattheo frowned, "Shut up" he said and pecked his lips again.

"Mattheo" Blaise whined and the boy smirked, Blaise looked at Mattheo with a frown on his face and he sighed, "Fine" Mattheo said as he sat down pulling Blaise onto his lap, "You know what, no" Mattheo said as he pushed the books down on the floor.

"Stand up" Mattheo said and Blaise did as told as Mattheo fixed himself onto the chair, Mattheo grabbed the boy pushing him onto his knees, "Much better" Mattheo said, "I'm confused because you said that when we kissed about you're not like this and now you are like this? So you changed your mind about liking me huh?" Mattheo asked.

"Well maybe, I took a liking to you" Blaise said and Mattheo hummed brushing his thumb against his lips, Mattheo parted the boys lips and stuck his thumb into his mouth, "Suck like a good boy" Mattheo said.

Blaise looked up at the door as he sucked on his thumb, Blaise didn't know how or why, he took a liking to the boy but he was scared, scared what his mother and sibilings would say, what his friends would say and what the world would say.

Because he was sure, if people found out, it would all over the news that a Riddle and Zabini were dating, but Blaise wasn't sure if they were dating, sure he and Mattheo made out multiple times and cuddled but he liked to think they were dating.

He may have to ask Draco or Tom for advice.

Or maybe Evelyn.

The door was then slammed open, his eyes widening and panicked seeking through him as Mattheo remained calm turning his head, seeing Theodore, Lorenzo, Evelyn, Tom and Draco.