32. Talk, Secrets, Sleep

Vote and Comment

Next Chapter comes out when this has 30 votes and 300 comments

——————————————

Aug, 21st 1978

Blaise ignored them all, he didn't talk to him, he had went back home and spent it there, they knew he was mad at them all.

Evelyn ran to the bathroom as she threw up in the toilet, her eyes watering at this as she kept throwing up, Belle walked into the room and bathroom and held her hair as she threw up.

"And Blaise was the one who was going to have a drinking problem" Belle said scoffing as Evelyn stood up flushing the toilet and washing her face and mouth, Evelyn began to brushed her teeth as she ignored Belle.

Once she was done, she walked downstairs seeing Narcissa already made pancakes, Evelyn put one onto her plate and put syrup on the pancake.

Them all looking at her.

"Stop looking at me" She said and they sighed, "What do you all want?" Evelyn asked and they all just shook their heads, "Fine then be like that" she said.

"Do you think you can try and talk to Blaise?" Theodore asked and she rest the fork down as she looked at him, "Give him time" she said and continued to eat scrolling on her phone.

"Evelyn please" Theodore begged, "We know you and Blaise have been talking" Draco said and she rolled her eyes, "You all have no idea how fucking hard it was to get him to talk to me" Evelyn said and they sighed.

"But I'll try to get him to talk to you guys" Evelyn said with an eye roll and they all thanked her as she went back to eating her breakfast, them all doing the same whilst talking to eachother.

"Talk to them!!" Evelyn yelled at Blaise and his eyes widened as she got a pillow out to hit him with it, "Okay! I'll talk to then jesus woman" Blaise said backing away from her.

"Okay good" Evelyn said throwing the pillow on the bed then grabbing the bottle of alcohol and drinking it, Blaise sitting next to her, Evelyn passed the bottle to him as he layed his head on her shoulder drinking the alcohol.

"I'm never going to see him again" Blaise said as Evelyn took the bottle placing it on the table, "You will see him again" she said and he scoffed as tears stung in his eyes.

"I love him" Blaise said and Evelyn sighed, "You'll see him again Blaise don't worry" Evelyn said as she kissed his forehead him sighing.

"You promise to talk to them?" Evelyn asked and Blaise nodded his head as he got comfortable on his bed, pulling the blanket over him, "Okay well have a good sleep" She said as she stood up and left his room.

"How is he?" Mrs.Zabini asked, "The usual but other than that he's fine, just misses Mattheo" Evelyn said and his mother let out a sigh as she hugged Evelyn.

"Thank you so much Evelyn for getting through to him" Mrs. Zabini said and she nodded her head as she pulled away from the hug, "You're welcome" the girl said.