7. Having Fun

Vote and comment!

I don't have a threat for today.
_________________
Mature Content😏

Pls- I write too much smut
_________________

Blaise once again woke up but this time he had dried tears on his face, how? Why? Well Blaise woke up last night about a horrible dream and couldn't fall asleep, he awoke again to Pansy saying hurtful things to him and it was like he couldn't breathe, then his friends all started laughing and also saying hurtful stuff to him, it made him feel...

Insecure.

It made him feel as if no one wanted him, it made him feel as if everyone was just abandoning him and moving on with their happy life, his mother with his horrible stepfather, all the adults, Pansy and Jake, Daphne and Enzo and Evelyn, Draco, and Tom, they were all happy, yea sure some of them were hiding their relationships but Blaise could see their happy expressions on their faces.

He wanted to be happy.

He wanted her to love him back.

But she didn't.

She used him.

She loved the other boy.

Not him.

But him.

Blaise was confused on why she was crying last night, she had a boyfriend so why did it matter if he and Evelyn kissed, she broke his heart, it was time for him to move on, he didn't mean to kiss Evelyn, but it was in the moment, he was drunk, he loved the kiss, it was amazing, he wanted more but he knew she belonged to his bestfriends.

He just wanted love.

His mother was always to busy to even pay attention to him, too busy finding other men, too busy going out and having one-night stands, too busy to even notice what happened to him, too busy to even notice her child, he was tired if her never noticing him, he was tired of all the heart breaks, he just needed a break from life, family, friends, love.

Oh how he hated that word now.

It was a reminder to him, never fall in love with someone.

She just wanted sex, were his thoughts.

He wished she could have at least explained why she did it, why she broke his heart, why she didn't want him, why she wanted Jake, he loved her, loved her, he would've done anything for her, kill, bully, murder anything.

Blaise would do anything for that girl but turns out not anymore, he didn't have to do anything.

She just wanted to be friends.

Friends.

Not lovers.

Friends.

Blaise sighed and groaned and threw the covers off of him angrily and went into the bathroom and just looked at himself, he was sexy, mature, kind, smart, did she not want that? "Her loss" Blaise said and splashed water onto his face, "I'm hot and sexy" Blaise said checking himself out, "Yes you are" he heard someone say and screamed, "What the fuck Theo" Blaise said as he clutched his heart, "Nice ass" Theo said looked at Blaise's clothed arse making him smack the boy, "Perv" Blaise said and Theo rolled his eyes, "You okay?" Theo asked knowing his situation between Pansy.

Blaise groaned and just stared at him, "I'm fine, now stop asking" Blaise said snapping at the boy, "Sorry" Theo said softly, "I'm sorry" Blaise said and looked at himself in the mirror, he didn't feel, sexy or hot anymore, he felt ugly, he felt as if everyone was teaming up against him, as if no one wanted him, as if he was a nobody, he just wondered what it would be like to forget the pain, forget her, forget his stepfather, his mother, he wanted to forget.