17. Finding Secrets Out

Vote and Comment🙄

I realised that how my views and votes are going down.... how...

Also if you guys don't mind can you pleasee share my book on any platforms of yours pleasee.

Also I'm making I'm books to Their Girl so after this there is two more.

And I am not apologizing for the last chapter.

TW: Self-harm, killing

Mature Content: draco & tom iitsmehguyss
_______________________

Draco Malfoy selfish spoilt little rich daddy's boy, is what he is always known for, always known for being the richest person with daddy's money and that's what most girls at Hogwarts like about him, his wealth.

They don't care about anything else, they don't care about him, they just want him for his wealth.

He was currently in the Room Of Requirements laying on the couch staring at the ceiling, he had been tending to the cabinet for hours and he was tired, he to start planning how to kill Dumbledore and had to fix a Cabinet at the end of the year, this was too much for Draco, all of this was.

He was never true to himself, all those promises he made to himself were false he broke them all, Draco had started back to cut on his wrists, he would always clean the wounds with a spell then hide them, he hated how they looked, they were ugly so he hid them.

After his encounter with Evelyn the two eneve crossed parts again neither did they talk to eachother again, they would sometimes make eye contact but Evelyn would look away and turn her attention to Mattheo, always Mattheo since he was always next to her.

Draco sighed as he watched the blood prickle from his wrists, he pressed the blade onto his wrists then letting it slide across, more blood prickling, Draco winced at this as he continued to do it for two more times, Draco dropped the blade and rest his hand down, the blood leaking down his wrists, "I need to stop" Draco said as he wiped a tear from his eye.

But he couldn't, it helped him.

Draco sighed as he got and looked at the time seeing it was five in the morning, he walked out the Room of Requirements and started walking to the dungeons, he then walked into the Common room and muttered the password, Draco walked up to his dorm where he found Tom sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

"What are you doing up so early?" Draco asked as he closed the door behind him, "Thinking" Tom said still not looking at the blonde, Draco layed on the bed as he looked at Tom's back, "Draco" Tom said and Draco hummed his eyes closing then he opened them, Tom crawled next to Draco and helped the boy sit up, Tom made Draco straddle him and wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist.

"I'm sorry Draco I really am, I know I shouldn't have acted the way I did, but yet I did it, I messed up our relationship and I hurt you multiple times when I brought girls in here and just fucked them, I know I hurt you Draco, I am really really sorry for what I did and I know that you won't forgive me that easily but I just don't want you to hate me please" Tom said as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Oh" Draco said and Tom swallowed a lump in his throat, "I don't think I could ever forgive you for the sex with those girls but I won't ever hate you" Draco said and Tom sighed before hugging the blonde, Draco hugged him back then kissed his neck and kissed it again.