En&Hi S2 Character Profile

The first clip was of Jiyeon winking and shooting finger guns at someone before the text 'Enhypen Jiyeon' appeared on screen.

"Jiyeon-ie is so indifferent of the weather. She'll go for a walk when the wind is so strong the trees are swaying." Heeseung

"She's so foreign sometimes." Sunoo

The clip then showed the group as they walked through some pretty windy weather. All the boys were wearing thick jackets and burying their head into the necks of their jackets or coats. Meanwhile Jiyeon skipped beside them in an open rain coat, clearly only wearing a normal white shirt underneath.

"Wah, look at that!" she exclaimed at something ahead of them before running straight ahead, against the strong wind.

All the boys immediately stopped and just stared at her as she disappeared past the camera.

"How is she not flying away?" Sunghoon questioned the others as they all stood there.

The clip cut before it showed the boys and Jiyeon all sitting around or leaning against a wall as they were sharing some tangerines. Jiyeon being seated right by the bowl of tangerines as she just stared at them.

"Isn't these just for Christmas?" Jiyeon spoke up as she picked up a tangerine and looked at it.

All the boys visibly froze on their spot and just stared at her in confusion.

"Like you know... you poke cloves into the shell of it and hang it up by a red ribbon, so the house smells of tangerines, and then you eat it later on," she explained, making the boys look even weirder at her, "no?"

"What are you even saying?" Jake cocked his head to the side as he stared at her.

The only answer he recieved was something that gott some gibberish subtitles, before Jiyeon snapped her head up and just stared straight ahead.

"I just switched, didn't I?" she questioned.

"Yeah... you did," Sunoo hesitantly nodded at her.

"I do think Jiyeon is funnier than me... yes." Jay

"I think... noona is a bit weird sometimes. Yeah..." Niki

"Ah... she does really make me laugh sometimes... It's really incredible." Jake

The clip showed the group sitting around in a half circle talking about something to do with languages.

"Man, I don't know... I'm not even bilingual anymore, I think I've lost too much vocabulary I might as well be bye-lingual," Jiyeon calmly spoke up making it go silent before both Jay and Jake broke out into laughter at realization of what Jiyeon just had said.

Jiyeon just let out a small snicker as she realized what she had said as well before hiding her face behind her hands.

"What, what, what?" Sunoo tapped Jake's arm eagerly.

"She said she's losing vocabulary in her languages so she's not that much bilingual anymore, but bye lingual," Jake explained making Sunoo happily clap in realization of the joke.  

The clip then cut to their practice room where they were all getting ready to practice one of their songs. Meanwhile Jiyeon had quickly caught the camera filming them and immediately began posing and overdramatically dancing towards it, making Niki, who stood right by her, look at her in shock before just laughing and joining in on her antics.

"2, 3, 4," Jiyeon counted as both Niki and her had reached up to the camera.

"Maknaez!" they both cooed together before Niki broke down laughing as Jiyeon just held her pose before turning and laughing along with Niki.

"You good?" Jiyeon let out a small laugh as she patted Niki's back.

"What is happening?" Sunghoon called out to the two as the other boys in the background just stood and stared at them.

"All good," Jiyeon simply gave him a thumbs up, before letting out another laugh, "all good."

"Bubs is definitely a Jungwon magnet." Sunghoon

"Jiiiiii!" a scream echoed out over the house they were all staying at on their trip.

Jiyeon, who sat and spoke with Sunoo, had a blanket laying over her legs and immediately widened her eyes as she turned to Sunoo.

"Hide me," she hissed at Sunoo before immediately pulling the blanket over her head and curling up in a small ball, visibly trying to hide.

"Jiii- oh, hyung," Jungwon stopped in the room in which Sunoo and Jiyeon was, "have you seen Ji?"

Sunoo didn't even answer he just pointed to the lump right beside him. Jungwon immediately grinned widely before skipping over and jumping down onto the lump, making it let out a squeal.

"Found you~" Jungwon happily cooed out as he wrapped his arms around Jiyeon, who appeared from under the lanket once again whilst Sunoo just giggled at the two.

The clip changed once more to the other six boys and Jiyeon walking around in the kitchen and preparing breakfast. At one point Jungwon had walked into the kitchen and just waddled straight over to hug Jiyeon from behind, nearly making her drop the plate in her hands.

"Cute," Heeseung giggled as Jungwon simply hummed and placed his chin on Jiyeon's shoulder.

"You seriously gotta stop doing that," Jiyeon hissed, making Jungwon just shrug at her.

"I think Ji... is the happy caring person in the group. She takes care of everyone with a happy attitude." Jungwon

The clip showed Jiyeon looking over a small pile of various colors before letting out a small huff and began organizing them out. She was sitting cross legged in her bunk as she tried to organize the pile.

"Uh... what happened is..." Jiyeon trailed off with a small laugh, "uhm... as Engenes may know I knit... quite a lot actually, compared to how much I work. The boys knows this too, so for a long time now, they have joked around with me knitting beanies for them... so uh... that's exactly what I'm gonna do, and then I'm gonna cross my fingers that they don't notice."

Jiyeon continued to sit and sort out the colors in the right groups, and ended with seven smaller piles.

"So from what I've calculated I should be able to finish about... two beanies a day, one and a half if we have a tight schedule... but I should have them done before we go on our trip," Jiyeon proudly calculated, "and then I'm gonna cross my fingers they all have the same head circumference, and that I've guessed right with it... and if not... they'll have to cut their hair or wear an extra wig. That's not my problem."

'Enhypen

Jiyeon

-Clearly not Korean

-Weirdly funny

-Jungwon magnet

-Happy caring'