Chapter 25

A staffmember quickly handed me a piece of paper making me look at her with a puzzled look before she just walked off.

"What is this?" I muttered as I looked at the list and read it over before rushing over towards the boys, "we got the performance order," I exclaimed to them and they all looked to me as I began listing them, "we're going on after... Lioness. I didn't know they had a comeback now."

Today was our first music show filming after our debut, and it was quite... exciting for us.

"Aren't you in the same class as Taehee from that group?"Heeseung questioned and I nodded at him, through his mirror as our stylist was working on his hair.

I had yet to get styled so I just walked around in Jungwon's sweater, which I had managed to talk my way to this morning, after realizing all my sweaters were in the laundry.

"You look absolutely adorable in that, you know that right?" Sunoo questioned as he pointed to the light blue sweater I was wearing.

"I always look adorable," I reminded him and he just happily nodded at me.

"It looks better on her than it does me," Jungwon admitted as he looked at me.

"Right?" Sunoo agreed in a gasp as he pointed to Jungwon who just looked at him with tired eyes.

"You were supposed to disagree with me hyung," Jungwon let out a small laugh.

"I'm not gonna lie," Sunoo shook his head at him as he was called over to get styled.

"Jiyeon, can you go get the lunch that is set out in the canteen?" a staff called to me and I nodded, placing the list on a table in the dressing room before walking out on the hallway.

I began walking through the hallways as I followed the signs that's supposed to show me to the canteen. Eventually I had reached the canteen, surprisingly enough without meeting anyone at all. But once I entered the canteen loads of artists sat around, so as I passed tables with seniors I politely bowed at them and said small 'hello's until I had reached the place where you could pick up food.

"Who is it for sweetie?" an elderly woman smiled warmly at me from behind her plastic screen.

"Enhypen," I replied to her and she nodded before quickly disappearing and reappearing with two bags.

"Eight members?" she asked and I nodded, "what's your name?"

"Choi Jiyeon," I replied and she checked a list before setting a small cross by our group name.

"There you go sweetie, enjoy your lunches. We were told none of you have any allergies," she pointed out to me.

"Is there anything in there that isn't seafood?" I asked and she nodded at me, "then I think we're good. Thank you," I smiled at her and she smiled back warmly before I grabbed the two paperbags before returning towards the door that quickly was opened by a male senior idol before Lioness walked in. I politely stepped to the side and bowed to each of them as they all entered, all six of them. I continued bowing, even when I saw Taehee eye me up and down before scrunching up her nose. Once they had passed through the senior idol, that held the door, politely gestured for me to exit as well, "thank you," I bowed to him as I excited and he just smiled warmly at me before entering the canteen himself.

On my way back to the dressing room I didn't meet any more people before I got back and placed the paperbags on the small table in the room and began unpacking and calling out each of the boys as they all came and grabbed their lunches before I grabbed my own and sat down to eat with them before I had to go get styled as well. Our first performance were '10 Months' so it was quite light what my stylist had to do to me.