Chapter 106

Tom honestly wasn't suspecting himself to act so aggressively. But all the training from Zero, and the sheer number of people at the base who wanted to kill his boyfriend made him have a reflex to defend. He found himself grabbing the girls hand, spinning around, and throwing her over his shoulder. He pressed his foot into the girls stomach, and she let out a strangled breath.

"Don't ever fucking touch my boyfriend again."

Emily let out a strangled 'okay. Her face was flushed and anger flashed through her eyes. But that didn't matter.

Tord pulled Tom away.

"Tom what the fuck! You can't just judo flip people!"

"I just did." He gave a smirk to Tord that he knew would soften the boys anger. And a smile formed on his love's mouth. Then Tord let out the softest giggle. It traveled elegantly through the air to Tom's ears, ringing like a sound from heaven. The laugh slowly got stronger. It was contagious and Tom joined in.

"Tom Edgegood to the Principal's office please."

The boys looked at each other, and Emily was smirking with satisfaction in the corner. Tom headed to the principal's office. When he went past Emily he slammed his shoulder into hers, flying her sharply against the wall. He then winked, and mumbled soft enough so she could only hear "Because we both know you like it rough." Her face turned red, from either anger or flusterment. Regardless Tom felt satisfied. He sauntered off to the office, and Tord sadly watched his boyfriend go.

Tom entered the room with such swagger that he felt like a different person. Everyone was looking at him, and to be honest he kind of liked it. This was a different type of attention. Not like the type he got when he walked through the halls. This time the viewers eyes held fascination. Much like how he was looked at base.

The receptionist just casually pointed to the office behind her and gave a nod. Tom entered the room to see a large balding man hunched over a desk. Towering papers surrounded him. He squinted through his glasses and gestured for Tom. Tom plopped down and looked at the man.

"So what's my punishment?"

"Detention. 3 weeks."
"Alrighty. Is that it?"

"Yup. Room U340."

"Cya."

Tom exited the room and headed to the class. He was peaceful throughout the day, and when each class was over he'd sprint to his boyfriend's class. They would then walk to the next class, hand in hand. At the end of the day Tom finally told Tord he had detention. Tord wasn't happy, and sadly walked towards his own house.