Chapter 120

Tom was a little bitch

Tord was a bigger bitch

They were bitches together

The end :)

Tom was bored. Like wanting to stab his eyes out bored. He had been sitting in his room trying to play his bass guitar for hours. And nothing came to mind. His fingers felt stiff, his mind felt like it needed to be tethered down, and the house was empty. Laila had gone to buy flowers a while ago, and Tom had a feeling she was not going to return anytime soon. So he texted his boyfriend.

Tom: Wanna hang out?

Tord: Sure

Tord: Should I go to yours

Tom: yea

Tom excitedly put down the guitar, and pulled on a hoodie. He had been missing his caramel-haired loser. He could hear the door opening from his room and rushed down to the first floor. Tord stood in his horny glory (hahah), wearing Tom's old hoodie. Tom gave a warm smirk to the other boy, and spoke. "Wanna go somewhere with me?"

"Where?"

"It's a secret."

Tom replied, in a sing songy voice.

"Okay?"

Tord held out his hand, and Tom immediately grabbed it. He quickly walked along the familiar streets. Tord held a look of confusion, but Tom was too focused on going to the destination he had in mind. Tom had scouted it out weeks ago, and had been waiting for the right moment ever since. The boys found themselves in a woods, only a mile from the town. Tord looked at the looming trees suspiciously, but Tom gave him a reassuring hand squeeze. And soon they were one with the thick leaves. The ground was damp and sucked their feet down. The sun could barely make it through the tops of the woods. And the only sound was the soft chirps of the insects and animals around them.

Tom approached the familiar 'private property, do not enter.' Tord looked at the sign, his concern becoming evident on his face.

"We can't go past that fence."

"Oh we can't?"

Tom cocked his eyebrow, his face looking completely serious. Tom put a hand on the top wooden bar, using a small jump to get over it. "I think we can."

'Its trespassing."

"It is an adventure."

"An illegal adventure."

"C'mon red, you scared of a little law?"

Tord bit his lip, and wrung his hands together. He looked around for a moment. Tom held his hand out for his boyfriend.

"Fine."

Tord let out a sigh and used Tom's hand to help him over the fence. The leaves crunched under the new force from Tord, and they were on their way again. As they progressed the overhead got less crowded, and soon they found themselves on a small hill. It was a soft mound of dirt with a trail leading up to it. Tom sat down at the top, spreading his arms out. He gestured to his lap. Tord quickly sat down on it, and snuggled back into Tom. Tom wrapped his arms around Tord, and rested his head on his shoulder.

"So why did you bring me here?"

"Look up."

"What?"

"I said look up."

Tom looked up with Tord, his eyes embraced the familiar sight. The sky was a sapphire blue, the sun finally setting down, darkening the usual pastel color. The trees broke up bairly, allowing soft lights to fall through. They looked like stars. But the clouds of the evening atmosphere could still be seen from the breaks in the leaves. Tom loved it.