Part 9 - 2 kids with GSW

Arizona: " I got paged?"

Alex: " I got paged too?"

April: " yeah I paged you both, we've got two income traumas, both estimated age 14, both with GSW to the abdomen"

Arizona: "Okay Drew, call and book two ORs, One for me and one for Karev"

Two ambulances have just pulled into the ambulance bay.

You: " they are booked Dr Robbins, where do you need me?"

Arizona: " get me some gauze and apply pressure, we need to get to the OR now!"

You both scrub and get in there.

Arizona: " there is no exit womb so we need to locate the bullet, stop the bleeds and repair the damage"

You locate the bullet and Arizona let she remove it,You both then repair and close up. She's been set up to recovery and should be just fine.

Arizona: " well done in there Drew, that was a good catch, you saw the bullet before I did. Let's go check on the other kid"

Alex is still in surgery with the other kid, Arizona scrubs and gets in to give him an extra set of hands. Together they fix the bleeders and repair the damage, he's been sent up to recovery and should be fine also.

Your shift is now over and you're meant to go home but you'd rather just stay at work, you check on some kids and sit in the paeds corridor.

Arizona: "Drew what are you still doing here, weren't you meant to leave hours ago?"

You: " yeah I was but I thought I just stay here tonight. Didn't you leave awhile ago?"

Arizona: "not got any plans with your boyfriend tonight? I just had to stop and check something on the way to Webber's party. Are you not going?"

You: "no, me and him broke up. I'm just going to stay here, I want to get the extra work in"

Arizona: "do you want to talk about it?"