Part 160 - I dont trust Eliza (Smut)

Note: These parts aren't on Tiktok now. Just carrying on on here. :)

Also I'm going to change the perspective this is written in. I've been writing it by saying 'you' I'm changing it so it's written more in first person so I'm using 'I' and 'me'.

—————————

I wake up in the morning and Arizona isn't in bed. I get up and head downstairs to look for her.

"Hey. You okay?" I ask as I approach her sat on the sofa with a coffee in her hands.

She ignores me so I sit down beside her. She doesn't even seem like she's noticed.

"You want to talk?" I ask.

"Arizona?" I say a few moments later. Still not having had a response out of her.

"Mhm?" She turns to look at me.

"You want to talk?" I ask again

"No it's okay" she turns her head back to look straight ahead and takes a sip of her coffee.

I take the mug from her hands and place it on the coffee table. "Well clearly it's not okay"

"What do you want me to say?" She looks to me

"What's on your mind? I'm sorry if all the Eliza stuff has upset you. But I want you to trust me, nothing is going to work if you don't trust me" I rest my hand on her thigh

She sighs and licks her lip thinking of what to say.

"You do trust me right?" I ask nervously

"I do. I trust you. I just don't trust her. And I -" she pauses

"It's okay. Tell me how you feel" I hold one of her hands between mine.

"She just makes me think about when you left, when you ran away and when -" she stops

"When I cheated" I nod sadly and look down.

"She's just a reminder of a bad time and I'm sorry but I can't help but feel like that" she looks at me with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry"

"Look. We've moved past that. What happened, happened and you were in a bad place. I trust you completely and know you'd never do anything like that to hurt me again. But, I don't like you being around her. I understand you two have history and you wanted to make sure she's okay but, I know that may seem controlling or psycho of me, but I don't like it."

"I understand completely. I won't see her again, I just wanted to make sure she's okay. I'm so sorry, and I love you" I kiss her hand

"I love you" she gently smiles

"So much. I love you so much" my eyes begin to pool.

Arizona sees I'm about to cry so pulls me into a gentle hug. Once our bodies connect, I let out my tears and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"What's going on?" Arizona asks gently.

"You're right. She is a bad memory, something I wish I could undo, I wish I could erase, I wish I could forget" I sob

She pulls back and cups my cheeks. Bending her head down slightly to look into my eyes.

"I've told you. It's okay. We make mistakes. Hell, I've made many. I forgave you a long time ago. I love you, so much I could scream. We're okay" she connects our lips for a long sweet peck.

I pull back and smile, wiping a tear from her cheek, I didn't even notice she had started to cry.

"I don't know what I'd do without you. You make me the happiest girl alive" i stoke her thigh