Part 95-99 - Wedding & Lets have a baby?

It's now the day before the wedding. You finish work and go to Alex's house as April persuaded you and Arizona to spend the night before your wedding apart.

At Alex's...

Alex: "so Y/N are you ready for tomorrow?"

You: "yeah, I just wish I could be with her tonight"

Jo: "Go be with her"

You: "I can't. We promised April we would stay apart tonight"

Jo: "it's not her wedding. Plus she doesn't have to know. Go be with her!"

You then get a text from Arizona.
Zona: Hey. I miss you :(
You: I miss you too. Do you really want to spend the night apart?
Zona: do you? I mean, we agreed we would?
You: I know but I miss you, and I want to be with you. If you want to spend the night apart then we will.
Zona: umm we shouldn't.
You: okay :(

Alex: "well we can watch a movie and have some drinks. Then Jo will help you get ready in the morning"

You: "okay. Oh I'm Alex, so tomorrow I was going to stand at the alter and Arizona's dad was going to walk her down the isle to me. But I've been thinking and I would love it if you would walk me down the isle first?"

Alex: "of course. I would be honoured"

You: "yay, thank you!" You hug him

You get a text from Arizona:
Zona: Screw it. Come home
You: what?
Zona: I can't wait until tomorrow to see you. I want to see you now
You: okay, I'm on my way xxx

You get home and she's sitting in the lounge. You go through and she jumps up and kisses you.

You: "what changed your mind?"

Zona: "no way could I have waited until tomorrow to do that"

She pulls you in again and tries to deepen the kiss.

You pull back.

You: "we should stop? We've already broken our promise of not seeing eachother. I think we should umm, stop before this goes further"

Arizona: "it's our last night before we're married. We should enjoy it"
She giggles and starts to slide her hand up the back of your top, then unclipping your bra.

You cannot hold off so grab her and pull her into you.

You take her upstairs and rip her clothes off, you push her on the bed and bend down positioning yourself between her legs. You begin to run your tongue through her folds causing her to gasp.

Arizona: "Y/N"

You know what she wants. You slide two fingers in and start slow until you feel her walls starts to tighten around you and her moans become louder and faster. You pulse your fingers in and out, quicker and quicker whilst sucking on her clit. Soon she is screaming your name and shouting all sorts of profanities. She pulls you up and deeply kisses you, then flipping you onto your back and making her way down your body and positioning herself now between your legs. You are already very sensitive after watching Arizona's release, you are desperate for her to touch you. She drags her fingers through your wet folds, you arch your back and place your hand on her head. Then gently push her head down so that she starts to run her tongue up and down your folds. You quickly start to moan louder and she picks up the pace causing you to release.

She climbs up and lays on your weak body, she draws little shapes on your chest with her fingers and you run your hand up and down her back. She grabs a blanket and you fall asleep cuddled up to eachother.

Arizona: "morning"

You: "morning"

You lean in and kiss her.