Part 18 - Merediths service/going home with arizona

Meredith: "Dr Drew let's round"

Meredith: "okay Drew, present"

You: "Kevin Knight, 46, in today for a liver transplant. His wife here, Anne, is donating part of her liver to him. We will operate on Kevin and Dr Webber will operate on Anne"

Meredith: "great, let's get him prepped"

You assist Meredith with surgery, it all goes well and you take Kevin up to the ICU.

You begin walking to the cafeteria but bump into Arizona coming out of a supply closet on the way. She pulls you inside and shuts the door.

She pushes you up against the door and passionately kisses you.

Arizona: "do you want to come over tonight? I'll cook for you, and then we can..."

She smiles and slightly bites her lip.

You: "I um - I'd like that. I'll meet you in the lobby"

Arizona: "okay see you then, I better get going".

She kisses you on the cheek.

The rest of your shift doesn't go great, Meredith is bring harsh and is giving the other interns better jobs than you.

After your shift you go to the lobby to meet Arizona, she is already there waiting for you.
You walk out to Arizona's car together and begin ranting about your day.

.......
Arizona: "I'm going to have to stop you right there"

You: "I'm sorry, I know she's your friend"

Arizona: "I'm wearing very sexy underwear right now"

You blush for a second but then start ranting again.
You: "oh I - umm, I just don't think general surgery is for me, one day in and I have barely done anything".

Arizona: "respectfully, shut up"

You stop talking.

Arizona: "just get in the car, and come home with me".

You both giggle and get in the car.